New member from Delaware

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I am a DIY electronics tinkerer, bassist, former programmer and budding recording engineer. I've built a few projects over the years, nixie clock, digital reverb, 1176 clone and currently a Pultec EQP. I've also done some repair work on MixWizard mixing boards. I'm really interested in learning more about analog electronics, especially EQs and synths as well as working on some projects to integrate Arduinos or retro computing and such into the mix.

I am playing around a bit with Arduinos lately, especially the smaller ones in my tube mixers. I would be interested to hear about your ideas for using them.

Cheers

ian

I had been trying to think of good usages for an arduino or a 6502. I'd thought of making a sequencer for modular stuff. On a mixing board there could be some midi tasks or maybe controlling some aspect with voltage.

I had been trying to think of good usages for an arduino or a 6502. I'd thought of making a sequencer for modular stuff. On a mixing board there could be some midi tasks or maybe controlling some aspect with voltage.
I have been looking at using one of the ATTiny devices (which you can code via the Arduino IDE) to sit alongside a channel fader and provide a per channel Solo/Mute logic and an LED VU meter.

Cheers

ian

Back