New member from Finland, studying in Sweden

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTappo

Hello DIY people.
I am a drummer and a audio engineer student from Finland. I am quite a newbie on the DIY electronics side. Love learning new things and getting thorough with stuff, understanding how instruments and technology actually works.

Right now I have several meters of water over my head with my (almost) first project, building the RE-909 drum machine from kit. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. So that's what brought me here, to read up before my build.

Look forward to discussing and learning from the group !
//Mike

Finland is a lovely country. I visited Helsinki often many years ago when I was working. Cold but beautiful.

Welcome to the group.

Cheers

Iaqn

Thanks for the welcome!

Finland is a lovely country. I visited Helsinki often many years ago when I was working. Cold but beautiful.

Welcome to the group.

Cheers

Iaqn
Lovely to hear!

Welcome, Mike!

Thank you. Actually seeing and hearing a SSL compressor DIY project of your design, sitting in at my friends studio, was an eye opener for me into DIY audio. It took some time until then found your website, and the cool projects there. Really appreciate your approach on keeping business and DIY separate.

//Mike

Latest posts

Back