New Member from Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinibarMarc

Hello all!
Nice to be here. I'm 42 years old and from Germany. I'm and an Audio Engineer and my interessts are vintage Tube Amps (Marshall, Fender, etc.), vintage Broadcast Stuff (Siemens, Telefunken, Neumann, etc.) and Studio Audio Tech in general (SSL, API, RME, Harrison, Neve, etc.).
I'm also a drummer for over 33 years now and I'm playing in several Bands.

Thanks to be here and greetings to all!

BR,
Marc

Hello all!
Nice to be here. I'm 42 years old and from Germany. I'm and an Audio Engineer and my interessts are vintage Tube Amps (Marshall, Fender, etc.), vintage Broadcast Stuff (Siemens, Telefunken, Neumann, etc.) and Studio Audio Tech in general (SSL, API, RME, Harrison, Neve, etc.).

BR,
Marc
Hallo Marc,

found you on my first day here.

Best,
Daniel from Germany

Hello all!

BR,
Marc
Hello Marc,

this is my first day in this forum, also from Germany.
I liked the Marshall JCM 900 from the 90er, I have 4 of them (2x 50 w and 2 100w).
If you are interested, let me know..

Best, Daniel

Back