Notifications don't seem to work anymore...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kante1603

Hello and a happy new year everyone,

has anyone experienced this too?
I had an issue with log-ins after server migration,same as at least one other guy,which is solved by deleting cookies and restarting the browser.All good here.
But now I don't receive notifications via email anymore.

Best,

Udo.

yes i have to log in every time, someone must be tweaking the server,
and i got a "could not detect path for uploading pics" message also,
but that problem has apparently been fixed,

clintrubber said:
kante1603 said:
But now I don't receive notifications via email anymore.

Don't know if there's news on this ?  They don't work for me neither. Do I need to reset something ?

Thanks!
Roughly two weeks ago the issue came back again.I have to logg on,then I can see at least the alert sign (red triangle).But no notifications via email.
Checking the settings shows a long list of the topics I wanted to be notified of,but at the bottom of the page it says "..You aren't receiving notifications on any boards right now.....".
Don't know what is going on or if I do something wrong,but I promise I did not change any of my settings on notifications.Sad.

Udo.

Edit:Also today one email showed up which is dated on june 4th which I have definetely read (and answered) the same day.Strange.

> Roughly two weeks ago the issue came back

I got no note for a PM from jwhmca  on 7 June.

By checking this morning (?) it now seems I even don't receive anything (including alerts now).
The triangle icon at the upper right after logging in has disappeared.

Udo

Sorry guys. I started working on this a couple weeks ago but haven't been able to get back to it.
My boss (wife) has been gently nagging me about the backlog on the "honey do..." list. ::)

Thanks for your patience!

Ethan said:
...My boss (wife) has been gently nagging me about the backlog on the "honey do..." list. ::)
Ladies, if a man says he will fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it ....  ;)

Ethan said:
Sorry guys. I started working on this a couple weeks ago but haven't been able to get back to it.
My boss (wife) has been gently nagging me about the backlog on the "honey do..." list. ::)

Thanks for your patience!

I noticed this too, but then realized its another excuse to visit the GDIY forum for often  ;D

I notice some of mine that were enabled still are, and others are not.  Had to find and re-enable. 

Latest posts

Back