NYDs' Supper Summeringatingatingaling

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just the nuts lef :thumb:

scope-summix_5.jpg

scope-summix_6.jpg

scope-summix_7.jpg

scope-summix_8.jpg

scope-summix_9.jpg

eheh, u aint wrong there Dave! :wink:

this ckt is built on ya LCR switch with the 4th postion for mute, 600ohm term set via jumper at the bak there...went with the 2K/4K4 combo on the resistor front...

the other mixer project I'm doin will be a similar config to ur mxrblockdiag.pdf - started that already with that module thingy i posted in another thead...still messin with the panpot tho - just waiting on some dual 50k's to land so I can try method...

let us know if u want some of those switches - least i can do :)

Good to see yas neways!

D

Ahh, so you're building the same balanced mixer circuit as Ytrehalf. I talked to him on the phone last night and his is coming along well, too. It seems BOTH of you will be mixing down some tracks within a week ;)

As for those crazy switches: hey, if you're offering, I might be interested in some :)

So with this mixer it would basicly be a stereo 8 channel mixer.

you would assign a track in the DAW to a stereo pair of outputs on your sound card and run those to two of the channels on the mixer panned Left and Right.

then in the DAW you could pan that track to its realitive outs. I suppose kick, snare, bass, vocal, could have thier own mono track...

I'm just trying to picture a typical mix, and it seems there would still have to be summing in the DAW. Not as much I guess.

Just kind of thinking out loud...

Have you tried it out yet? It really looks amazing.

hey blue

you would assign a track in the DAW to a stereo pair of outputs on your sound card and run those to two of the channels on the mixer panned Left and Right.

then in the DAW you could pan that track to its realitive outs. I suppose kick, snare, bass, vocal, could have thier own mono track...

pretty much the idea ye

I'm just trying to picture a typical mix, and it seems there would still have to be summing in the DAW. Not as much I guess.

indeed. plus the fact of having a gain stage to suit is ideal :thumb: I'm aiming to do some layouts of various gain stages to fit the modular VERO rack stuff...

Latest posts

Back