Pan pot for a Trident Series 8T 16 Channel Mixer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely cant recommend that sucker enough. It also comes with a decent supply of silicone tubing, that you can using to cut replacements from, when the tip inevitably dries up. Ive had it for about 4 years, and it still works flawlessly!

Bought that solder sucker and worked a dream, have taken both bad pots off (pan pot is B100K as written on underneath). John Oram responded quickly (missed my initial email) and is preparing to quote for new parts. Good news all round!

Digging old posts, just to say that www.taydaelectronics.com sells every alpha pot ever made, ships fast, and price cannot be beat (around 0,6 $ / pot). Quality is way better than Omeg from the UK (3£ a pot ...). I use their dual 100k revlog everywhere they are needed and they perform admirably.

Just wanted to pop back and update that I emailed John Oram and he was an absolute legend. He ordered the parts I required from his supplier in Poland and they were sent to me. Installed and they all worked well. Very happy 😃

Just wanted to pop back and update that I emailed John Oram and he was an absolute legend. He ordered the parts I required from his supplier in Poland and they were sent to me. Installed and they all worked well. Very happy 😃
A supplier of pots from Poland? Interesting. Do you have a name for them?

Cheers

ian

Back