PCB project assistance, preferably in the EU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco Volante

I have a old pertinax-based double sided PCB of about 20x18cm, that I need to copy, because it is breaking up. The through-plating has become unstable, leading to all manner of bad behaviour and endless repairs.
It's reasonably simple, it's a driver board for a large hi-fi power amp, no SMD. I have schematics of the amplifier-parts of it, only a small part of it (the DC servo and error-detect circuit) is undocumented.

I just don't have the time to learn KiCAD and build my own libraries etc. so if someone with gerber experience wants to make me an offer on the work? I'd also be happy to trade with some metal work? (I have an extensive metal workshop, machining, welding, shaping etc)
I need a total of two boards for the specific amps on the bench, but if it makes sense to get e.g. 10 made, I could probably shift these "under the table" to other unfortunate owners. I can depopulate one board if it helps.
PM me for pictures and further information.
Thanks!

Back