PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back when I was still making drum tuners I tried to buy some small simple PCB's from a Canadian company. The PCBs later arrived from China.

For production I let my contract MFR order the PCBs from a vendor that he trusted. AFAIK he got them from China.

Good luck.

JR

Last edited:
Where do you order your PCBs for:
1. Smaller "proto-runs"
1) www.4pcb.com --- Aurora, CO / Chandler, AZ / Maple Grove, MN

2) www.protoexpress.com --- We are based in Sunnyvale, California

3) www.sunstone.com --- Sunstone Circuits is located in the Pacific Northwest, about 20 miles south of Portland, Oregon.

>> All of these "low-volume/prototype" PCB-fabricators are U.S.-based.

/

Last edited:
Myself and colleagues have been going through JLC for about 7 years with no issues other than slightly smudged silkscreen layer on one board (out of probably thousands at this point)

Had some minor issues with PCBWay SMT assembly on a production run once, but that was only about 50 pieces (out of 1000) several years ago and was just sort of sloppy work on their end. Boards always looked and felt clean though. Have had better luck with JLC’s SMT assembly.

Avoid Seeed - lots of bad experiences with them but again that was in 2016~2017 so take with a grain of salt.

OshPark is good if you want mfg in the USA.

Latest posts

Back