• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peavey Session 500 Mark4

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitchhiker

This preamp was sounding great but now has a problem.  It passes audio but makes strange sounds as well.  It could be it just needs new lytics of which there 24?  I've got too many projects and as much as I like the preamp I'm ready to pass it on to some one who can fix it .

The power cable is terminated with matching molex connectors and then about 15 inches of wire for easy connection and disconnection to the needed bipolar 15VDC  supply.

There are two TLO62 adapter IC circuit boards plugged into their IC sockets. See the close up pic below,( last pic).  This may be someones upgrade or just stock Session 500 Mark 4.  I have no schematics.

The IC's are all socketed,  pots all smooth. PCB's are clean as is the piece. On TS jack looks to have some lock tight on it.

$100 plus shipping and PP fee

Back