• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB/Kit Clearout = Tube+48 PSU, EZ Direct Out, API Be-All

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
craigmorris74 said:
PM'd about 312 boards.
Got you on my invoice list.

I got a little overwhelmed this weekend with daddy duties, I'll be sending invoices starting tonight!

thanks again!

Bassniac said:
Hi

I need one of the Redd47 Boards and one PSU board...  PM me Paz.
I'll put you on the list if any are left over! Thanks!

Also interested in 2 REDD47 PCBs
pm me, when there are some left.

Hi mitsos, needing the front panel layout in a pdf or similar format.  Even just the accurate measurements of switch mounts would be great.  Thanks! M

Hi Myles,

I sent you an DWG or DXF file with the switch positions in it in our last email, as well as one of a 2 channel faceplate I made up ages ago, though the latter needs to be checked for accuracy because I don't know if it is the final version.

Did you get these?

I believe they are all spoken for at this time (AK47 and tube PSU).

Actually, I counted the ones I've used and I seem to be missing 4-5 PCBs... so I may have a few more in Chicago. So, for those who are on the list for AK47's, I'll invoice you after I arrive there (Tues morning) and have a chance to check if there are any left. 

BTW, the tube PSU schematic is the one shown in this post (high voltage shown only):

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=51232.msg651854#msg651854

Hi,

Do you still have 312/M1 PCBs left? I'd would be happy to buy two of them if you can ship to the EU.

Best Regards,

Edward.

Hi everyone!  I just got into Chicago after some delays due to the crazy weather here.  I haven't had time to do the post office stuff, but I will do it this week. 

Good news though,  I had a look around and found another six AK47 pcbs and a couple more PSUs, so I have a few more for people on the "wait list."    I'll go down the list again tomorrow and invoice the rest of you by Friday!

thanks again!
dimitri

Hi Mitsos,

I did get them but can't open them.  Could you send them in a pdf?

Cheers
M

mitsos said:
Hi Myles,

I sent you an DWG or DXF file with the switch positions in it in our last email, as well as one of a 2 channel faceplate I made up ages ago, though the latter needs to be checked for accuracy because I don't know if it is the final version.

Did you get these?

mylesgm said:
Hi Mitsos,

I did get them but can't open them.  Could you send them in a pdf?

Cheers
M
Not sure.....  I'll try to convert them and shoot you another email.

Lee_M said:
Hi, How many of the 312 PCB's do you have left?
Not sure... I think I may have a couple unclaimed, but I haven't sent out all the invoices yet so I may have more if anyone changes their mind.  I had a crazy first week here, and I'm just now boxing up all the paid orders to go out tomorrow. 

Thanks to everyone so far!

Hi guys,

all paid orders are packed up and ready to go to the post office early in the morning.  Mostly US orders so they should be there in a couple days.

All invoices are out except for two.  All AK47 and tube PSUs are spoken for at this point, and all 312 PCB except for two.  Once they are paid for I will mark them as gone in the first post.

Thanks everyone!
dimitri

Lee_M said:
How much would it cost for shipping that final pair of 312 PCB's to the UK?
Shouldn't be more than $5.  At the moment I'm waiting on payment for the last four PCBs, if the guy backs out you are next in line. 

Same thing on the AK47 and PSU pcbs, waiting on payment on the last couple of each of those. 

I still should have a few direct out PCBs, just have to separate a few I need for an upcoming project. 

Someone asked about the schemo for the Redd47.  I'll post that soon, it's pretty much the same as the original except for the  component designations and fine gain adjustment (which you'd mount on the faceplate if you wanted to use it). 

Latest posts

Back