• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB/Kit Clearout = Tube+48 PSU, EZ Direct Out, API Be-All

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

All paid orders have been shipped. 

red 312 pcbs are all gone.

I have 1 AK47 and PSU that I'm waiting on payment for, then those are gone too. 

Still have a few EZ-DOs.

thanks again to everyone for helping me clean up around here!

sort of. I was able to make a PDF with the PCB dimensions, I'll email it to you in a sec, let me know if it's legible.

mylesgm said:
any luck on those diagrams?

I might be interested in the remainder of the EZ-DOs depending on how many you have.  ;)

Around 50.  I can count them tomorrow and let you know.

thanks!

Haha! Maybe I misread, I thought you only had 6 or 8 left  ;D

I'm still interested in maybe 8. I'll be in touch. If you don't hear from me in a week or two, I probably just forgot, so feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

bluezplaya said:
I'd like to get a BOM and schematics on the AK47s.
I don't have a BOM per-se, but I'll post the schematic as soon as I get it web-pretty. Should be done tonight or tomorrow.  If you want to start separating parts, use the  original EMI-REDD47 schematic for now, just don't use it to stuff the PCB because the parts designations are different. 

Also, stock update.. All out of AK47 and tube PSU pcbs... 

Thanks again to all!

ok, got the pdf but the guy who is doing the panel layout is wondering if there is a panel layout already done that he can modify.  Anything out there?

Hi Myles,

I made these cases 6-7 years ago, and have changed computers and/or hard drives a few times since then. The only faceplate file I found was the DXF I sent you, for a 2 channel.  Off the top of my head I think I got 8 channels to fit in 1U by placing them every 51mm (the pcbs are just under 50).  With the PDF he should be able to place the holes horizontally.  The vertical position is going to depend on the particulars of your case (total internal height, standoff height, etc). I've attached the datasheet for the pushbutton switches, the pot and switches I sent you, you should be able to find on Omeg and Grayhill's sites. 

hope that helps!

Attachments

• ml.pdf
    493.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi Marc,

I posted the schematics and some info in the preamp forum, I forgot to post the link here:

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=60343.0

cheers!

Hi Mitsos

Any chance of some more of the AK47 PSU pcbs? 

I missed those you had recently unfortunately -  seriously useful pcbs that you have created :)

AlexC

Hi Alex, glad you likey.

None left, but I did just get a new version done for some new tubey projects. Between that and some other things I'm working on I'm sure I'll have some leftovers but it'll be a couple months til I get back to the states and can ship them!

Thanks

Hello Mistos I would like to buy 8x EZ-DO pcb.

Can you just tell me whats the diference between this circuit and the "buffered, impedance balanced, direct outs on some Altec equipment" pcb's?
I can see this one has a Potentiometer while the EZ-DO dont

I have also some Altec mixer I would like to add direct Outs , so will you do any other run of the Altec direct out boards?

Latest posts

Back