Philicorda 22 GM760/05S

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi again friends!

Well I am in the Philicorda 22 GM760/05S Organ repair process (or a rebuilt is better description because of that) I have done all the Cabinet in Honduran Mahogany but I am having serious  troubles with the electronic system, it have not sound at all but the power amplifier look like electronically ok!.....The Organ is a Solid State Power amp section but I have a Tube Power Amp schematic of another close model 22GM760/00Z and /01Z.

I have searched its schematics in ALL the web and found nothing but sound test in youtube videos!!

Someone has worked in this kind of Organs?
Someone have a schematic for?? or
Someone knows where I can find one???

Thanks a lot for any help!
Opacheco.

topcat said:
Et Voila

https://elektrotanya.com/philips_philicorda_22gm760_765.pdf/download.html

Enjoy.

tc

Topcat,

I appreciate your help so much but this show a Power Tube Amp section in this Organ; The unit that I have is a very different Solid State Power Amp Section at all!.

Someone have any more idea?
Opacheco

Hey

I can help  8)
It's the 22GM760/05S/06S/15S service manual
I pay for it... so I won't put it here, but drop me an email and I send you this pdf.

Best
Zam

zamproject said:
Hey

I can help  8)
I pay for it... so I won't put it here, but drop me an email and I send you this pdf.

Best
Zam

Zam,
Thanks for the file!

Opacheco

Hey

I can help 8)

Best
Zam
Hi,
I'm about to attempt a repair of the same model (my father's beloved organ ...). It is a Philicorda 22 GM760/06S from early 70th.
Would the PDF still be available?

Phili_760

Hey

I can help 8)

Best
Zam
Hello Zamproject,
I've luckily found this thread a little while ago, and am also desperately trying to find the same manual for my 2 beloved 05S with the reverb and repeat out of order. I contacted Opacheco who answered me nicely but he couldn't found the file... So, i' d like to know if you'd be kind enough to send me the file ? I can't reach you by the link of your profile...
Merci d'avance !
Samuel

Back