Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer Executive Discussing Mutating Covid-19

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobel Peace Prize For Shot That Killed Over A Hundred Thousand American Children

Regarding Food Products

Look up your own citations. https://presearch.com/search?q=transgenic vegetables
https://presearch.com/search?q=transgenic+edible+vaccine
EDIT: Thought I would add this confidential response I received from the Senior VP of Meat and Seafood for a multi-billion dollar grocery chain:
Currently, vaccines created with modifies [sic] RNA are only being tested on pigs raised by small select producers.
We don't know if that testing sent product into the food chain...

And this response from Applegate a division of the Hormel company:
Regarding mRNA vaccines specifically, none of our livestock is currently receiving this type of vaccine.

So it may or may not be in the food chain now, but it will be.

On the one hand the peeps promoting this in animals tell us the mRNA is destroyed by cooking and will not transmit from animal to human. But there are people who have tested the lipid nano in the "Vaccine" to 170°F and it survived.

On the other hand we have the transgenic vegetable crowd telling us using vegetables to vaccinate everyone is do-able.

Maybe we shouldn't trust the motives of either...

Last edited:
@Ricardus "posts from sites that have zero credibility"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7090473/
https://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/species/swine/sequivity
Combat current and future swine diseases with SEQUIVITY from Merck Animal Health. A revolutionary swine vaccine platform, SEQUIVITY harnesses RNA particle technology to create customized prescription vaccines against strains of influenza A virus in swine, porcine circovirus (PCV), rotavirus and beyond.

Texas SB2632

Bill Title: Relating to required labeling of food containing mRNA vaccine material.

The above links were contained in a previously-cited article I posted from Zero Hedge.

@Ricardus "from sources that have OBVIOUSLY severe mental health issues"
Representative Thomas Massie?

Triggered much?

Last edited:
I know this is the brewery, but why are you allowing posts from sites that have zero credibility, and from sources that have OBVIOUSLY severe mental health issues??
I am not sure about "obvious severe" mental health issues. Try to look at this for the entertainment value. ;)
===
Sen Rand Paul just released a book very critical of Dr Fauci, and government agencies.

The book is called "Deception: The Great Covid Coverup" and will be released in October by Regnery Publishing, a Salem Media Group company and the publisher of numerous conservative books.

JR

but why are you allowing posts from sites that have zero credibility
Maybe that's why it's called zero hedge...lol
But seriously, I'm lazy too so I get it but, credibility usually involves a bit of research and apart from a few times, all I hear are snarky and condescending opinions to counter some of these article's claims. Show me the carfax.

In a bold new documentary titled “Cutting off the Head of the Snake,” Pascal Najadi, a former Swiss banker, and Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, a seasoned health expert from Geneva, delve into the dark underbelly of global organizations headquartered in the serene city of Geneva, Switzerland.
“Everything evil in the world related to democide unfortunately comes from Geneva,” Najadi said. “You have WHO in Geneva, you have GAVI, then you have the WEF (the World Economic Forum), which my father was a co-founder and left Klaus Schwab out of disgust in the early eighty’s that has diplomatic immunity. “I, as a Swiss citizen right here, now declare that the WEF is not eligible anymore for diplomatic immunity,” Najabi said. He urges the Swiss authorities to arrest those responsible for advocating a “global humanity injection by a bioweapon,” implicating big pharma, big tech, Bill Gates, and other entities both he and his mother are victims of this grand scheme. “I call on the Swiss authorities and security to arrest those people immediately.”

Meanwhile, skeptical members of The Brewery are seen carefully examining the facts...

Birdbox_1.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...terated-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-robert-malone
Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine is adulterated due to the undisclosed presence of a DNA sequence, experts say. That should prompt a recall by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), according to Dr. Robert Malone, a vaccine expert whose work has been cited by Pfizer. "It absolutely should be recalled," Dr. Malone told The Epoch Times.

Pfizer's vaccine contains a Simian Virus 40 (SV40) DNA sequence, authorities in Canada confirmed to The Epoch Times. Authorities found the sequence after outside researchers, including Kevin McKernan, discovered the sequence in the shot. The whole SV40 virus can cause cancer, prompting its removal from polio vaccines in the past. While the primary genetic sequence of the virus associated with cancer is not in Pfizer's vaccine, there is a portion of the sequence called a promoter-enhancer, which "can get things into the nucleus, so that is a concern," David Wiseman, a former Johnson & Johnson scientist, told The Epoch Times.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-virologists-deceive-public-and-smear-critics
The article contains numerous NIAID/NIH email exchanges from January to February 2020 showing the cover-up labeling those that attributed an engineered Covid to the Wuhan lab as "conspiracy theorists."

In the tumultuous dawn of 2020, as the world grappled with a pandemic that would shape public health policy, censorship, and reveal America's involvement in deadly pathogen research, a quieter narrative was unfolding behind closed doors. A story that would not only bring truth to the narrative behind the origins of COVID-19 but also shed light on the dark corners of scientific research and the lengths to which some institutions would go to protect their interests.

To that end, former US Senate investigator Paul Thacker has done yet another a deep dive, weaving together key breadcrumbs surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci, his circle of virologists, the NIH / NIAID's coronavirus biodefense and research programs, and the subsequent censorship, coverup, and smearing of journalists in order to protect the narrative.

The urgency of these behind-the-scenes communications was palpable. Jeremey Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, one of the world's leading virology funders, felt the need to use a burner phone to discuss sensitive matters. This was not normal scientific collaboration. This was a covert operation in real-time.

I rest my case.
Here is the real, poignant question that underlies this thread, and it has nothing to do with COVID or vaccines:

Q: How the fuck does someone have the free time to spam two independent forums with the same nonsense?

Like I can get cutting and pasting a few naked turd links every once in a while having minimal overhead: but we are talking fully excerpted, with formatted quotes, bolded, highlighted, with custom quips about who or what is trying to kill us? Nearly 6K posts, in 60+ page threads! Plus all of the time to go through all of the conspiracy theories in the first place?

I feel super lucky when I get a free hour to catch up on Netflix once every 3 or 4 days.

Here is the real, poignant question that underlies this thread, and it has nothing to do with COVID or vaccines:

Q: How the fuck does someone have the free time to spam two independent forums with the same nonsense?

Like I can get cutting and pasting a few naked turd links every once in a while having minimal overhead: but we are talking fully excerpted, with formatted quotes, bolded, highlighted, with custom quips about who or what is trying to kill us? Nearly 6K posts, in 60+ page threads! Plus all of the time to go through all of the conspiracy theories in the first place?

I feel super lucky when I get a free hour to catch up on Netflix once every 3 or 4 days.
Two forums? Like other than GDIY?

Has the person ever posted about electronics?? I just looked at their posts and I went back a few pages and didn't see anything about DIY.

Why is a fake account like this whose only intent is to spread misinformation and lies allowed to continue to post here?

It's probably a fake account. The kind where there are boiler rooms where thousands of fake accounts are managed, and when human intervention is required a human writes a post, otherwise the bots are just posting whatever Putin tells them to post

In January and February 2020 I reported that Covid-19 was a gene-edited bioweapon that came from the Wuhan Institute and was either accidentally or deliberately released. Notwithstanding how it was released I was 100% correct. I didn't pull this information out of my ass - I listened to experts.

Stop being hysterical and learn how to listen, read and decide things for yourself.

@Ricardus and @Matador
Doesn't look like either of you financially support the forum. No one is forcing you to read this thread.

@Ricardus Putin made me do it: Phase rotator subcircuit

Last edited:
The CIA paid me $100 to post this: LM301 substitution
I give a percentage back to the forum. See how it works?

It's probably a fake account. The kind where there are boiler rooms where thousands of fake accounts are managed, and when human intervention is required a human writes a post, otherwise the bots are just posting whatever Putin tells them to post

Seriously, you feeelin' OK Ricardus?

with custom quips about who or what is trying to kill us? I feel super lucky when I get a free hour to catch up on Netflix once every 3 or 4 days.
This will only take 3:39...

In response to Joe Rogan's question "Why did you buy Twitter?" Elon Musk comments that it was having a corrosive effect on civilization and goes on to discuss San Francisco's zombie apocalypse, the mind virus and, at 2:11, the extinctionist death cult behind it.

Enjoy!

Doesn't look like either of you financially support the forum.
I give a percentage back to the forum.
What you know, I support the forum! I've mostly lurked but posted little about electronics myself, because there are many in the non-Brewery sections whose knowledge vastly outweighs mine. I've learned much from them, so I wanted to give back. Like most I ignored the Brewery, until one day I got around to poking at it and was saddened to see it's basically a Breitbart comment section.
Anyways: contributing financially quite obviously doesn't make a person right or wrong, or give them any more or less of a right to state that others are wrong.

I know it's stating the obvious that full-blown conspiracy theorists aren't interested in skepticism per se -- they demand everyone "be skeptical of the experts" but get real spicy when their own sources are questioned. It's more about positioning themselves as right and everyone as wrong for emotional reasons. Here they give up the game by pre-emptively attacking doubters with statements like "the Brewery - the ancestral home of the brainwashed", "Brewery Clowns that can't handle truth attack the source of it...", etc. That's for which something conspiracy theorists are eager to make time, usually at the expense of the rest of their lives.

Latest posts

Back