Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer Executive Discussing Mutating Covid-19

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...er-attack-anti-human-death-cult-shellenberger
Actually there are 5 pillars under attack: The fifth is bodily autonomy. Covid is the tool.

Shellenberger concludes with perhaps the most poignant thought of the whole discussion:

“What gives me hope is that I think it’s finally becoming obvious to people that it’s a scam...
...and that the people that are pushing this really hate civilization, or at least they hate civilization for others.
They want it only for themselves and that they’re in the grip of a really dogmatic cult philosophy.
I mean, I think it’s fair to call it a death cult at this point, when you’re stifling energy supplies that are necessary to keep people alive...
I don’t know what else to call it other than an anti-human death cult.”

Carlson replies:
"that's right. It's not environmentalism. It's the snarling face of tyranny."

I've been saying all along its a death cult.
When are you peeps going to start listening?

In an update to the prior post "Winston Smith," the NZ whistleblower, has been arrested...

91a9-U-6-kL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg

Rand Paul wrote a book laying out his case against Fauci and others.

JR

When you make billions for big pharma, you are rewarded with a new private island after your reported to have hung yourself in prison while the cameras malfunctioned that night.

Why havent the FBI taken Fauci in for questioning ?
Seems like the international criminal court in the Hague is the right place for him , but I doubt America would want that either ,
Maybe a go-fund-it whip around could be started on behalf of the citizens of the world , Blackwater might take the on the job to render him if you paid them enough :)

Why havent the FBI taken Fauci in for questioning ?
Seems like the international criminal court in the Hague is the right place for him , but I doubt America would want that either ,
Maybe a go-fund-it whip around could be started on behalf of the citizens of the world , Blackwater might take the on the job to render him if you paid them enough :)
I don't want to trigger more conspiracy drama, but there have been suggestions that the intelligence community's fingerprints are already all over this GOF research and coverup. It is almost within the intelligence community's job purview to stay on top of what is going on with such dangerous technology that could be weaponized (or whatever?).

Of course they are not known for their transparency.

JR

GOF research has been going on behind closed doors in the US a long time , case in point is weaponisation of anthrax and look how that ended up .

It'd be nice if these fools actually DID something besides hawking their wares.

I appreciate the sentiment that no one is held accountable but I don't think its fair, particularly in the case of Dr. McCullough, to characterize him as only "hawking his wares." Dr. McCullough has developed several treatment protocols for both Covid and the vaccine-injured and has been relentlessly attacked by the medical establishment through lawfare. The medical establishment has put this man and other brave doctors through hell.

Thanks to Dr. McCullough I now have a medicine cabinet full of antibiotics to be used prophylactically. I can save the Tractor Supply "horse paste" for the horse.

Saving lives, which both doctors McCullough and Paul have, IS doing something.
Waking sheeple up with books doesn't hurt either.

I don't want to trigger more conspiracy drama, but there have been suggestions that the intelligence community's fingerprints are already all over this.
The documents, obtained under FOIA which show this, are more than suggestions. It is an established fact.

Why havent the FBI taken Fauci in for questioning?
Because Fauci and the FBI are on the same team. Let's not forget that the FBI harassed doctors for administering vitamin C.

Prosecuting the death cult requires people to pull their head out of their ass and realize what's going on.
Paul's and McCullough's books aid that effort.
Fauci et al have been able to get away with what they did because people are so damn ignorant and compliant.
Fortunately more are waking up and I see that here.

Last edited:
Death, 'Disease X', & "Rebuilding Trust" With The Denizens Of Davos

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/death-disease-x-rebuilding-trust-denizens-davos
“I have decided to unilaterally rebrand Disease X! It is now Disease DIC! Debt Implosion Cover-up”

- Edward Dowd

The nabobs and panjandrums of the World Economic Forum (WEF) meet up at Davos, Switzerland, the next several days to lay plans for their latest assault on humanity.

This year’s theme is “Rebuilding Trust.”Did you just blow your coffee through your nose?

The outfit that coordinated the world-wide Covid-19 response (that perhaps birthed the very concept of Covid-19 itself), and especially pushed mRNA vaccines on the credulous global public — this gang of super-wealthy, super-connected, super-important celebrity punks, poohbahs, pricks, and predators wants a cuddle.

This Davos crowd moiling around the opening soirée amid drool-worthy trays of crab puffs, asparagus gougères, lobster crostini, waygu morsels, Prosciutto-Fig bites, chickpea panisse, stuffed castelvetrano olives, wild boar and quinoa dolmas, fava bean puree toasts, pigeon pea fritters, and Nürnberger rostbratwurst pigs-in-a-blanket, all washed down by bottomless flutes of Roederer Cristal Millésime Brutcould not stop chattering about the debut of the latest viral confection, “Disease X”, said to be twenty times deadlier than Covid-19.

file-AxtGzfkfKQOaajsKvb6MPaIZ.jpg

Last time around, those mRNA vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna proved to be super-effective at one thing: disordering all the cells and organs in the human body so as to produce a severe auto-immune reaction resulting in death and disability. The artificial spike protein replication induced by the vaxxes has a special yen for heart tissue, the linings of blood vessels, and the reproductive organs — thus, all those world-class soccer players dropping dead in mid-kick, all the massive clots the size of shipworms discovered by the morticians, and all the spontaneously aborted babies over the past three years.

snopes said:
"Disease X" and "Pathogen X" are placeholder names for a fully fictitious disease and the organism that causes it, in the same way that the letter 'X' in mathematics stands for an unknown variable. According to the University of Nebraska's Global Center for Health Security, the term "Disease X" was coined by the World Health Organization in 2017 as a way to promote base-level research into cures for unknown but highly dangerous pathogens. Now, in a post-COVID world, many global leaders are paying closer attention to public health crises like pandemics, and using the placeholder name "Disease X" gives them an easy way to discuss it.

Is a New 'Disease X' Pandemic on the Horizon?

;)

JR

FDA Loses its War on Ivermectin: Agrees to Remove All Related Social Media Content and Consumer Advisories on Ivermectin Usage for COVID-19

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/fda-loses-its-war-ivermectin-agrees-remove-all/

“We’re suing the FDA for lying to the public about ivermectin,” said Dr. Bowden.
U.S. law is cited in the complaint, including the provision that the FDA “may not interfere with the authority of a health care provider to prescribe or administer any legally marked device to a patient for any condition or disease within a legitimate health care practitioner-patient relationship.”
On Thursday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reportedly agreed to remove all its previous social media posts and consumer advisories that specifically addressed the use of ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.

metaci.png

They lied, innocent people died.

Ivermectin has still not been shown conclusively to have a beneficial effect on the treatment or prophylaxis of covid.

Ivermectin has become a controversial potential medicine for coronavirus disease 2019. Some early studies suggested clinical benefits in treatment of infection. However, the body of evidence includes studies of varying quality. Furthermore, some trials have now been identified as potentially fraudulent.
https://academic.oup.com/ofid/article/9/2/ofab645/6509922

The drug in human doses can still have serious side effects, and in animal formulations caused increased ER visits for OD's.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064397

The FDA posts were inappropriate (though funny), and were I think mainly concerned with people treating themselves with animal formulations. They took them down with no admission of wrongdoing.

From the stipulation of dismissal:
Neither this Stipulation of Dismissal nor the actions described herein shall constitute an admission or evidence of any issue of fact or law, wrongdoing, misconduct, or liability on the part of any party to this litigation. March 21, 2024 Case 3:22-cv-00184 Document 74 Filed on 03/21/24 in TXSD Pag

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24495557-fda-stipulation-of-dismissal

Latest posts

Back