Pultec EQP-1A transformers - where to buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxwall

I just tried to buy the Sowter types , but windows XP and Java problems wont allow the purchase to go thru. Is there another source for Pultec Interstage and output transformers besides Sowter ?

Here is the sowter types

Shopping Cart (Prices in British Pounds)
DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST
----------------------------------------------------------------------
9330 Pulteq EQP-1A 2k5/10KCT 2 GBP36.64 GBP73.28
Amp input

9530 Pulteq EQP-1A 15K/600 PP 2 GBP40.31 GBP80.62
Line op.
======================================================================
Subtotal: GBP153.90
Shipping (Optimised rate): GBP17.90
Total: GBP171.80
USD $334.00

tried to order from prodigy pro , same problem with Win XP SVP3 , IE7 order errors, will not go thru. I don't get it ? I tried completely turning off all my security software and still no luck. just wont go thru. Never had this problem before ever.

[quote author="maxwall"]tried to order from prodigy pro , same problem with Win XP SVP3 , IE7 order errors, will not go thru. I don't get it ? I tried completely turning off all my security software and still no luck. just wont go thru. Never had this problem before ever.[/quote]

Did you try using mozilla firefox?? and did you have the same issue(s) before you installed SVP3?? Call me superstious, but I usually will wait a few years before ever upgrading to a newer os/service pack :wink:

Ok, thanks for the replies.

It was a CC card problem, I had to call them to get it fixed.

Latest posts

Back