• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CLOSED - Reddish 500 EQ PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: Today (April 10) is the last day to get in an order for pcbs. I will take orders until midnight EDT (GMT-4), at which point I will finalize my list. If you would like to order pcbs and have not yet done so, please post here or send me a PM.

Hi JMan,

I hope it's not too late, but my friend would also like 2 sets. He is not a member here, so he couldn't reserve them, so he asked me to do so. That would make 7 for me instead of 5, if it's still possible. If not I understand, I'll still take the 5 for me. Thanks!

edit: Wait a minute, his name is Cameron and I see that he liked your post above this one... so maybe he already has 2. I'll check with him.

edit2: Cameron tried but he couldn't respond to the thread for some reason. So, if you don't have 2 boards earmarked for Cameron Rochte, I'll take a total of 7 boards. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi JMan,

I hope it's not too late, but my friend would also like 2 sets. He is not a member here, so he couldn't reserve them, so he asked me to do so. That would make 7 for me instead of 5, if it's still possible. If not I understand, I'll still take the 5 for me. Thanks!

edit: Wait a minute, his name is Cameron and I see that he liked your post above this one... so maybe he already has 2. I'll check with him.
No problem, I'll update your order to 7!

Thanks everyone for your interest! Orders for PCBs are now closed.

Everyone who has contacted me or posted in the thread about ordering should have received communication from me at this point. I have already heard back from almost all of you, but please check your PMs if we have not already begun our conversation.

I will follow up with you all over the next several days to arrange payment, talk shipping options, and finalize any other details we may need. Then boards will go into production, and we will be on to the next phase of the project!

PCBs are in production!

This post is mainly to pick up any stragglers who might not be watching the other thread but have set notifications for this one. From this point forward, discussion for this project will happen on the main project thread here.

Latest posts

Back