RFZ F713-c Fernbedienung schematics/info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ opacheco
your box is full
I had to pay for the schematic, if you are willing to pay half of it, i ask the guy to sell me the schematics for the remote control.

tommia said:
@ opacheco
your box is full
I had to pay for the schematic, if you are willing to pay half of it, i ask the guy to sell me the schematics for the remote control.

Tommia I will send a PM.
Thanks
Opacheco

I know that is what made me think about doing a version myself. Sadly on the pictures you couldn't tell what value the parts had inside but i have found schematics for it now. Im going to make a Board for this unit.

As said I'm going to keep updating this thread as I go along.To help others with this problem (if any)

S
Hey Synthiaks, did you finally make you're own F713? What exactly does it do that cannot be done internally?

I am looking for any/all schematics relating to the V713, and also the F713 if anyone has them it would be amazing!

Thanks!

We have several and build racks for them. I have a spare F713 I think, and the schematics for both. There are several versions of the V713 - which version is yours?
Hello, i have version v713/a, haven’t found schematics for it also. We really beginner DIY ers, managed to get sound trough it. Was quiet and heard weird oscillation sound. Been waiting with it to go proper technician. Im open to offers for F713 unit, or schematics for both.

Back