Schematic drawing please

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leek

Could someone draw me a schematic for a Mic preamp please? I have an idea for a preamp but my schematic software keeps crashing.

My idea is to use a pair of BC549's and 2N4403's (one each on +\- inputs from XLR) to create a balanced input stage, followed by a THAT 1512 preamp stage and a Triad TY-250p transformer balanced output.

Maybe I could give someone a few working TL075's pulled from sockets as payment? I'll upload a crude hand drawn scheme in just a moment.

Essentially this (https://www.google.com/search?q=transistor+balanced+input+mic&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCtcilneLOAhXC7SYKHZJ8A8wQ_AUIBygB&biw=601&bih=962#imgrc=bpfPIVskd3OM4M%3A) but with a Triad ty-250p balanced output. If someone would draw a schematic and PCB file, I would happily send them a few tl075's.

Also, replace the +\- in with xlr symbols and etc.

How were schematics done before crashy computers??

Attachments

• LED-switch-pedal.gif
    LED-switch-pedal.gif
    9 KB · Views: 27
Ah!! CJ to the rescue!

index.php

I'm trying to get an actual PCB drawing. Something that'll fit everything onto and also be able to add the transformer to it as well. I want to use that schematic, substitute the ne5532 with the THAT 1512 (make any needed changes) and add a Triad TY-250p balanced output.

Telling me to draw a PCB by hand (traces) doesn't help as I don't have the skill. I know you were talking about schematic drawing, which is different.

JohnRoberts said:
I used to manage an engineering group and I could get engineers to draw schematics for me, but I did have to pay them.  ::)

JR

I've provided a schematic already. I'm trying to trade off 50-60$ worth of TL075's, plus 4136's and NE5532's for a PCB drawing and a cheap PCB. There's over 15 working op amps.

Latest posts

Back