Schematic wanted for DBX118 VCA Module

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparks_nz

Hi,
Im trying to locate a schematic diagram for the VCA module in a DBX118 compander.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
regards,
JEFF

Thanks for that suggestion. The large schematic shown is for the motherboard. The VCA module (daughter board) schematic is however shown as a small thumbnail below that (left), but alas it is too small to make out details. The guy there says he will send schematics upon email request, and I have emailed him accordingly, but he didnt reply.

Thanks for that suggestion. The large schematic shown is for the motherboard. The VCA module (daughter board) schematic is however shown as a small thumbnail below that (left), but alas it is too small to make out details. The guy there says he will send schematics upon email request, and I have emailed him accordingly, but he didnt reply.
Here It Is...
Got It from Jurg , untrue.ch...
Best

Attachments

• VCA DBX118.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Thank you so much for replying and for the file. I was dissapointed not to to hear back from Jurg, but at least you did. He seems to be the only source for these schematic files.
auguri, JEFF

Latest posts

Back