Se Electronics Z5600 a II capsule wiring

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill_face2

Hello,

I've got one of these mics and nicked the capsule of it to test in another mic with a suspected broken capsule. Then time went by, and I've forgotten where it was wired onto the board.

I have found a wiring diagram on this forum but can't make out where things go through my lack of electronics knowledge

Does anyone have one and may be able to post a picture?

I've attached a picture showing where I suspect the two capsule front and back wires go (two points to the right of thetop leg of the green capacitor that my finger is on). I'm only gauging that on the heat marks on the board which indicates I've been there with my soldering iron.

Cheers

Phil

Attachments

• 5600.jpg
    5600.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I've attached a picture showing where I suspect the two capsule front and back wires go

Spoilers - they will NOT both / all three be connecting to the same spot.

Add some photos of the other side of the mic as well, that's where at least one of the capsule wires go.

Thanks everyone. Didn't know what a mic capsule looked like on the schematic, and found it very hard to read anyway.

D1 and D2 corresponds with where my solder heat marks are on the board, this is looking positive.

The ground is still connected so I think I'm good to go

Latest posts

Back