Snake pit exposed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That article has many gorillas in it that are being ignored, so it is a perfect example of the manipulation  they are "reporting".

Steel is described as some legit intel guy.  The Drooller report discredits him and the "dossier" completely, and the article doesn't find that important to report.  He's an "expert" who knows stuff, but he's really a partisan hack.

The obvious, objectively documented repression of conservative speech on anti-social media.

The overt assault of the progressive swamp-media complex bombarding daily in print and feevee media, not in secret but in your face everywhere.  That is all "bright money funded".  Paul Slugman, the "Nobel Prize-winning economist" comes to mind- "A Trump victory will crash the markets"  That guy is my favorite contra-indicator so I doubled on defense and tech stocks when I read that.  There are hundreds of examples of "expert based opinion" hyperbole that is spewed 24-7.

And don't forget the old chestnuts of fear foisted on "the most vulnerable" as any election approaches- "they're gonna take away your "insert government benefit payment here"" or "more crosses are going to burn" or "they will take away your "healthcare"".

It's not what you can't see thats the problem, it's what you can't escape seeing.
Mike

Latest posts

Back