• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Two built, tested and fully working Studer 169 EQ's from PCBgrinder

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PandaTornado

Hi,

I have two Studer 169EQs for sale, which have boards from PCBgrinder, faceplates from Schaeffer, Neutrik transformers, and pots from audiomaintenance. I did also put together four opamps, red dot from capi-gear, but one of my resistors burned on one of the EQs, and so since I have just had NE5534P IC's in them. I might have just installed them wrongly, as some PCB traces should have maybe been bridged. I am not able however to troubleshoot the opamps (lack of skill), so they will just be part of the deal, and if they actually do work as intended, you got 4 opamps for free.

Two things to note:
1) There are Sifam knobs on both items, and one knob cap has a lot of dings, because I had a hard time finding out how to remove the knob cap properly.
2) the pots installed on both units are somewhat hard to turn, at least harder than usual. Therefore, if knobs aren't tightened enough, they will glide on the shaft. I have boguht some D-shaped knobs as well to fit them, but the marking line doesn't fit with the concentric position of the pots. I will throw them in there as well, so you can choose for yourself, which is better for you.

I'm asking for 400€ for the pair + shipping, and I can ship anywhere. I will calculate costs for you on request, and pictures of the EQ's will be sent on request as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. Both EQ's are located in Denmark.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back