• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trans4funks1

Hi,
I have a new in the box, never opened, Eric Heiserman HK12 Capsule that I am not going to have a chance to use. The capsule has not been touched since Eric packaged it for shipping. The tape seals on the plastic storage box have never been cut or broken.

The workmanship on the capsule looks splendid, and someone should have the chance to listen to it sooner than I will get too.

I placed an order and paid $448.30 for this capsule on Nov 25, 2014 with a delivery predicted in three to four weeks.

This capsule shipped on March 30, 2015, sixteen and a half weeks later.

I would like to sell it for the price I paid, plus PayPal fees, and USPS priority mail shipping with $500 insurance and signature required service for a total of $478.00 USD.

This is a $30 premium over the regular price, but I can ship it as soon as PayPal confirms that a payment is complete and you can have your new HK12 capsule in just a few days.

I will only ship it to a USA street address as I have no experience shipping outside the USA.

If you want to buy this capsule send me a PM with your email and I can send you my PayPal email address.

Please take a close look at the photos.  These photos are of the exact and actual capsule that I am offering and that you will receive. The sale of this capsule will be final, "as-is", no returns.

Thank you.

capsule-01.jpg

capsule-02.jpg

I will continue to support the capsule as well!! So if there are any issues you can contact me directly.

Tskguy ;D

I want to add that I have been PayPal verified since 2001 and can send you the PayPal link to verify that I am verified and in good standing with PayPal. :)

Latest posts

Back