• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soundcraft s600 with tt patchbay / custom desk. Burr Brown mod - Creation Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qmp audio

My studio partner has unfortunately passed this past week.  His family and i will be selling the bulk collection of his studio gear.    I will be adding gear to this post.  But the first thing is the Soundcraft s600 as it needs to be moved... to a good home.
All proceeds will be going to Bob's mother.

The Soundcraft s600 is in good/great condition.  It's been well maintained and has been in service at Bobs studio.  It has the TT patchbay.  Its 24x8 channel.
It has a custom build desk which is available with or without the console.
It also has been burr brown modded by Creation Audio Labs in Nashville Tennessee.

The console was last used in a recording session a week ago.  When we got to Bobs house,  he had removed each channel for some reason,  but they are neatly stacked next to the console.  I have worked on this console too, and am very familiar w/ it if you have any questions.

I either need to sell it disassembled,  or re install the channels for shipment.  My preference is to ship disassembled.  I have photos of everything.  The attached photo was taken just a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• soundcraft_s600.jpg
    soundcraft_s600.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back