• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SSL 9k Style 500 Series Preamp by Bruno2000 GOOD!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frejo89

Maybe somebody interested in my recently built SSL 9k5 by Bruno ?

Function is good, no issues at all.
Comes with custom panel, good condition.
phase output issue fixed.

$250 - shipping costs will be added.

reason for selling: Will by some other stuff and need place in the rack

If there is some interest, do not hesitate to contact me ;)

c27969b2-b8c2-4db4-b392-79bc80d19c4f.jpeg
594ca047-ea8e-4507-8b98-422424daddf0.jpeg
ca6e12f0-738f-4037-bbd7-e6cc3a12f68b.jpeg
f8310656-4402-4313-8c2d-f39c87d06217.jpeg
0b2bf1ea-9e6b-467c-ab4d-e42ae5e8b0cd.jpeg59b1822a-9d1f-4e38-a473-167c6ebca26f.jpeg

c612eef9-8721-4e97-ab62-7d8ee545debb.jpeg

Maybe somebody interested in my recently built SSL 9k5 by Bruno ?

Function is good, no issues at all.
Comes with custom panel, good condition.
phase output issue fixed.

$250 - shipping costs will be added.

reason for selling: Will by some other stuff and need place in the rack

If there is some interest, do not hesitate to contact me ;)

View attachment 108481
View attachment 108482
View attachment 108483
View attachment 108484
View attachment 108485View attachment 108486

View attachment 108487
Hi,
Why did you do the cuts and wiring on the pcb? Is it the pcb from pcbgrinder? Just asking because i have two and did not hardwire these connections. Sorry for bothering, but maybe i made something wrong or have overseen a detail/post …
Thanks in advance,
Michael

Hi,
Why did you do the cuts and wiring on the pcb? Is it the pcb from pcbgrinder? Just asking because i have two and did not hardwire these connections. Sorry for bothering, but maybe i made something wrong or have overseen a detail/post …
Thanks in advance,
Michael
So, turns out the PCB has one glitch on it, and the output is out of phase unless you cut two traces and add two jumpers. There's a file somewhere in this thread showing you exactly what to do. If you need it I can send it to you later. I have it on my home laptop.

Where are you located? Ship to Baltimore USA?
Hi. Iam located in germany.

Shipping costs are around $50 approximately.
But I would come approach to you, spending $20 of it, so you can have it for $200 with shipping inclusively?

But Iam not shure about VAT you have to pay in US

So, turns out the PCB has one glitch on it, and the output is out of phase unless you cut two traces and add two jumpers. There's a file somewhere in this thread showing you exactly what to do. If you need it I can send it to you later. I have it on my home laptop.
oh, i must have missed that point of the thread. explains the phase switch being permanently on :). that would be super nice if you could manage. but whenever you got time - no hurry here.

thanks a lot and have a nice weekend
michael

Last edited:
What do you mean the phase switch is permanently on?
In order to be in phase the switch was permanently up … :) … at least in most cases … thanks for the info and your help. I must have missed that post - brunos thread got really huge already :)

And apologies to frejo for „abusing“ his bm thread …

Thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
In order to be in phase the switch was permanently up … :) … at least in most cases … thanks for the info and your help. I must have missed that post - brunos thread got really huge already :)

Thanks a lot!!!
Ah, OK. At first I thought you made a build error and maybe the LED was always on or something.

Thanks a lot!!!
no probs and no abusing at all :) The SSL is already sold so no problem. Go ahead, if you want

Latest posts

Back