SSL Power LED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siegfried Meier

I can't seem to search the info I need - I ALWAYS get this mesage:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\users\prodigy\Inetpub\wwwroot\forum\db\mysql4.php on line 205

So, I'll ask this even though I'm sure it's been asked before. I need to know what voltage and current the LED for power needs to be. I can't seem to get any of my LED's to work. From what I can tell, I'm measuring 0.19vdc at the 2 pins where the LED goes. The board seems to be measuring out fine and all else appears to be good.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Siegfried

So what is the voltage I should be seeing at the LED on the SSL control board? I have a feeling I have an issue with my control board. The unit passes signal perfectly, it seems, with the control board disconnected or bypassed. Not too much that can go wrong there, I think anyway.

Sig

My apologies for not putting this in the SSL thread - I thought I hit reply, but I must have clicked new topic.

The issue is solved. I'm using a ribbon cable, but a modified 20pin to only use 10 pins, and I had them backwards.

All solved and it sounds great!

Thanks,
Siegfried

Latest posts

Back