Studer 169 on kleinanzeigen

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisenglish

Hi I am trying to fill out my studio with another Studer 169 mixer, and found one on this site after really digging around. Has any one had experience with kleinanzeigen?
I have a 269 16 x 2 and lately have ran out of channels...this goes with an Alexis HD24xl and is a really nice analog setup. I also have in moth balls a Soundcraft 200b 8x4x2 which would fill this duty but not the same quality as the Studer...

any thoughts?
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments​

• Studio 6:23.jpg
    Studio 6:23.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Has any one had experience with kleinanzeigen?
The ad portal "Kleinanzeigen" (formerly ebay Kleinanzeigen) is essentially a German variant of craigslist. Mostly private sellers sell, search or trade used things for sometimes very attractive prices.

I like to use it since ca.12 years and have mostly good experiences.

Such an active marketplace of course also attracts an incredible amount of weirdos, scammers and other criminals, no doubt.

Therefore, turn on your brain and use secure payment systems.
Kleinanzeigen now offers an insured payment function itself, I still use Paypal.

Having a mixer shipped from Germany to the USA is not going to be cheap. But you will know that for sure...

Latest posts

Back