Studer 902 Dual-Master Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humdrumaudio

I'm working on a Dual Master module part number 1.911.320.11 per the PCB. I have a really bad print out of a 1.911.320.81 from the manual but the schematic is pretty much unreadable. Does any one out here have a good scan of this schematic?

All of the available manual online don't even have this module listed. It's strange...

I'm working on a Dual Master module part number 1.911.320.11 per the PCB. I have a really bad print out of a 1.911.320.81 from the manual but the schematic is pretty much unreadable. Does any one out here have a good scan of this schematic?

All of the available manual online don't even have this module listed. It's strange...
Here are a photocopy of the 1.911.320.81 i was able to get from a vintage audio seller from Holland.
I am still looking for the components layout for the 1.911.320.81 ;-) Do you have any in your manual Humdrumaudio?

Attachments

• Studer Dual Master Unit 1.911.320.81.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Thanks!!! This schematic is beautiful. Let me see if the component layout is in the one I have, though I would mention that this manual has seen better days.

Bjorn, Turned out I did have the pages. Here is the component drawings for Ch. 1 and 2, the Assembly drawing, and the bill of materials.

Attachments

• Studer 1.911.320.81.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back