Systech 7012 Flanger schematic please..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All,

Just giving this a bump...

I have been scouring the internet for a schematic of a 70's vintage Systech 7012 Flanger, I have come across
some pictures, and units for sale on ebay or reverb, but no schematic...

So I have recently started joining a myriad of different forums hoping to find someone who might have it
(closest I've come is a post on a stompbox forum site, a 7-yr old post of someone saying he had the schematic,
but I can't seem to get the activation email from the site to complete my registration to follow up)...

It's a rackmount unit using a MN3004 BBD, it has a couple CMOS chips that I think are clocking the BBD.
and a half dozen dual op-amps, a handful of bi-polars, a couple FETs, and a High Current OTA.

I can trace the audio signal through the first couple op-amps, then I lose it (lost in the city without a map),
and there is no audio signal at the input of the BBD.

There is some slow clocking from the CMOS stuff to the BBD, but I don't know if slow is normal?

Anyone here have a schematic or any other info on this unit?

Regards,
John

I can't offer any help on the unit (or a schematic). However, you might not be getting any traction due to posting in the Dynamics Processors sub forum, which is mostly geared toward...well, dynamics processors like compressors and such. I'm not aware of a dedicated effects sub forum here on the site, but you may have some luck asking in The Lab. You could also try searching through the Technical Documents area and see if you can find anything there.

Hmmm....

I guess I mis-read, and figured a flanger (in a way) changes the dynamics of an audio signal..:unsure:

I also figured that if I put it in the wrong category, a moderator would move where it belonged...

Thanks for the heads-up, I will repost in "The Lab" and see what happens.

Back