TAC Matchless - Channel Strip Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Jackson

Hey Guys!

Hoping someone out there can help me...

I've got a few channel strips from an old TAC Matchless, and want to rack 'em. I don't know what voltages, pin outs etc i need to get started, so I'm in desperate need of a schematic.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Andy. :grin:

Hi Andy,
I've got a circuit digram for this. It's very small and difficult to scan in, but I will have a go. Do you have an email address that I can send the scans to ? (Private messaging has limitations for pictures).
What specifically do you need to know - the edge connector pinouts ?

Martyn

Hi Martyn.

Firstly, thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

If you can scan it and send it, that would be great. The edge connector pinouts would be a massive help too.

I just need as much info as possible, really.

If you can send it to: [email protected] i would be forever in your debt.

Thanks again, Martyn!

Andy.

I have just emailed a picture.
Not sure that your address is right.
The @ seems in a strange place - so I have guessed it.
PM me if it doesn't get through.
Martyn

Hello guys I know I'm resurrecting an ancient thread.  Is there a chance any one has a schematic / Pinout for these still ?

I plan on racking a few of these up and all info would be appreciated :)

Cheers
Kristjan

Thanks Sigfried, some of the strips I have are in pretty bad shape so I was kind of thinking that I might do some mods.  I'll drop Colin a line and see what he has to say  :D

Cheers
Kristjan

Hi Lads, I tried contacting Colin at Audio maintenance but didn't manage to get a reply.  Is there anyone out there that has these ?

Cheers
Kristjan

Back