Taylor Hawkins RIP

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP, It is not against the rules to post unsupported speculations, just very undesirable.

There is also speculation that his death may be tied to drug use (columbian police as reported by NY Post), but its unkind to speculate too much while body is still warm...

As usual lets try to be nicer, and not spam every thread with our pet peeves.

JR

The issue with that kind of post is that it may start an inflamatory discussion. Although I don't go to the Brewery anymore, I don't think it was designed by Ethan to be that way. "Kick back, relax, and shoot the breeze".

R.I.P.
He was a good one for sure. Great drummer. I met him a few years ago when I was invited to a studio in town where they were doing an album. They were finishing the record my buddy engineered for them and I was invited to the after party on the last day.
He was a great Conversation.

I have heard a few speculations as to cause of death. I will remind everyone we are not medical examiners, we don’t know. We may never know.
I will say he was older than me by a couple of years. Someone should not go that young.

Last edited:
It's more than unsupported speculation. It's insane conspiracy nonsense. That post should be removed.
I grow weary of repeating myself... it is ignorant, but not against the rules....

We are not f'n twitter or big tech social media that censors ideas just because we don't agree with them.

Our rules are finite Ethan's rules

He hasn't broken those rules.

JR

Is it really too big of an ask to simply say RIP and let the trained medical examiners do their job? Do you really need to pollute yet another thread with this nonsense?
I stopped posting on Wayne's forum after too many arguments that ended in insults, over this and similar topics.

Wayne needs be civil in his response per the rules.

JR

Latest posts

Back