Technical Documents - deleted thread?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickt

Found an interesting set of schematics and links recently in Technical Documents - but the thread seems to have vanished.  :-\

Was it all an hallucination, dream, psychotic vision?  ???  (Of course I can't remember the thread title but it was started in the last month or so...)

Any pointers much appreciated

Thanks

Any pointers to what it might have been about?

I'm pretty sure we don't just delete around here (had more than enough of that over in the old-old place we came from) - but instead we move problematic stuff to moderators (hidden) conference room for safe keeping.

Jakob E.

It was a set of schematics  including an Aural Exciter, Parametric EQ, Noise Gate etc. All designed by the one guy (Dutch?) who's company was out of business.  The stuff I saw was unbalanced and my recollection was the title was three letters.

I'm sure things aren't randomly deleted round here - my thought was it must have been a legal issue (or a psychotic episode on my part...)

Thanks for getting back.

Could it have been D&R from the Netherlands - they have a nice collection of service manuals for discontinued stuff, that I saw mentioned around here (not in the Technical Documents section though) a while ago...?

http://www.d-r.nl/discontinued.html

And no, our recently upgraded search function won't search symbols like &, at least not yet

Jakob E.

Back