tesla, 2 scientist trying to rebuild wardenclyffe tower

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh, I don't know...
I've read a lot about Tesla and it is said he destroyed all (or at least most of them) his plans when he realized that his inventions could be used for harming people/nations/world... including for wireless transmission of electric energy  :-\

when tesla died, the u.s. government raided is labs and stole everything.  A couple of years ago,  at AES in NYC a bunch of us went to find  tesla's last known residence. Was surprised to find it in my hotel I was staying in. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

Long story short, due to quantum fluctuations, even the vacuum of empty space is relatively awash with energy; due to the smallest possible energy for any given system (being called it's "zero point energy") being non-zero - i.e. there is energy present when there is nothing, because due to quantum effects, there actually can't ever be nothing.

(edit) not that this has anything to do with the original post

I'm quite used to reading white papers of various fields and scientific text in general, but this particular case seemed more a sales pitch than anything.

A very scam-like set up, too. Tesla, free energy and perpetual motion seems to attract these types like flies.

Latest posts

Back