The Bob Pease Show!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewYorkDave

BobPeaseShow_vin.jpg

http://www.national.com/nationaltv/

'Nuff said...

Definitely one of the smartest guys currently walking the planet...smarter than a lot of dead guys too!

I actually had the pleasure of a phone conversation once. He was very polite and helpful!

Peace!
Charlie

[quote author="fum"]He reminds me of Jack from Grizzly Adams :grin:[/quote]Reminds me of Santa Clause.

Thanks for the link, btw. :thumb:

I once went to a seminar hosted by him. He's rather tall and thin and talks a bit like Snagglepuss!

He's a very charismatic character, and I was impressed by the fact that he used old-fashioned, hand-drawn overhead transparencies instead of that stupid Powerpoint shit that everyone seems to love these days.

He is the god of analog.

Someone ask him about audio discrete op -amps and I bet
your ears will fall off and your brain will be full.

And yes he uses the "analog" powerpoint.
At a show I got him to autograph my Philbrick P2 the first
solid state op-amp.

Yea,

Bob is the man.

Check out his other articles and stuff at his homepage:

www.national.com/rap

I sent him an e-mail about some points he raised in a seminar, and I got a great reply.

His book "Analog Troubleshooting" is cool too. And his stories of trekking in India.

:thumb:

Mark

Pease made mention, in his book, of building a tube V/F converter just for the hell of it. I emailed him about it, and he hand-drew a schematic and snail-mailed it to me. Very cool.

Back