The M610 Shure Feedback Controller

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi,

I am a little intrigued with the M610 Shure Feedback Controller because I can’t see any inductor in the filters section and I think this filter action is made by using the theory of impedance converters in order to get the inductor performance in these active transistors filters sections; I will appreciate any comments about. Look like the Q107 to Q117 are the active impedance converter for each band; what do you think?

Thanks anticipated
opacheco

Attachments

• IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

I am a little intrigued with the M610 Shure Feedback Controller because I can’t see any inductor in the filters section and I think this filter action is made by using the theory of impedance converters in order to get the inductor performance in these active transistors filters sections; I will appreciate any comments about. Look like the Q107 to Q117 are the active impedance converter for each band; what do you think?

Thanks anticipated
opacheco

I think these do use inductors, seemingly L1-L8 in the schematic? I have one that I love for dirtying up some electric guitar. They're very distinctive sounding and it's earned a place on top of the rack. Noisy though...

I think these do use inductors, seemingly L1-L8 in the schematic? I have one that I love for dirtying up some electric guitar. They're very distinctive sounding and it's earned a place on top of the rack. Noisy though...
I can see the inductors in the schematics but I don’t see them in the internals pics!!….look like active impedance converter instead!

opacheco.

No inductors used, as opacheco says, they are active circuits based on Q109-Q116.
Follow the path from the wiper of the 1kHz fader.

Back