The music industry's darkest secret

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PermO

I just came across this very well made youtube documentary by Barely Sociable, about the shady dealings of the music industry;

Worth to watch... Enjoy !

Last edited:
What a rubbish video. Three minutes of garbage before it even starts. Overly padded with pointless graphics. I got to 5:06 and could not stand any more.

Cheers

Ian

and worse when you see advice you know to be wrong in the video...

I am not of the video generation, for some kids if it isn't on a video it doesn't exist.

JR
People no longer read, but specially young people. I remember seeing a video of an old professor talking about how when he was a young teacher at college he used to give his students a reading list of several text books for the course and over time, the number of books in that list started to shrink down to a point where now they are lucky if they get to read half of a single book.
I can attest to that, I don't teach a "reading" class like history or literature, but I give my students a list of reference text books in the syllabus of the course which gets completely neglected.

Obviously nobody has seen the content.

Short sysnopsis,

We are all (in some way) supporting a murderous industry, not that we should care, so...

Let's discuss the format... 😖

Back