The real attack on Democracy.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn’t take much for you to verify with all the delusional links you post
"I know you are but what am I?":rolleyes:

This is the level of argument you can muster? You attacked the Post, not the actual video. Because if you'd looked at the video, you'd realize you'd been sold a bill of goods. I'd hope that we'd all be cognizant of the fact that, regardless of our beliefs, someone who more or less agrees with us will overstate, exaggerate, or simply flat out lie to us. Regardless of your positions, a person looks like a fool when these things get pointed out to him and yet he persists with the lie.

Of course, as I think about it, that's who's leading the MAGA right--that guy who insists he's right, even when he's wrong. The guy who will launch vicious personal attacks on those who disagree with him.
The guy for whom truth is whatever comes out of his mouth at any given second.

That's the right wing role model. That's the guy that all the Republican politicians fawningly pledge fealty too.

And for good measure, let's impugn the latest source you linked to:
A judge has scheduled a major defamation case against right-wing cable channel Newsmax to go to trial in late September

The Dems of denver purpose sales tax increase to cover the cost of being a sanctuary city. Mind you the metro area didn’t vote to be a sanctuary city but the elite lefties of Denver city council decided for the people and now Denver health has a 140 million in unpaid health claims.
https://kdvr.com/news/local/denver-...-sales-tax-to-help-denver-health-funding-gap/

Not only that denver shuffled 2000 migrants to Salt Lake City with no jobs or housing for the illegal immigrants. What goes around comes around

To
The Saudi's shoot refugees on sight. Maybe that's a solution?
Totally unreasonable solution: why should some deep-state unelected bureaucrat tell me I need to buy a bullet to shoot that refugee? Why should my hard-earned taxpayer dollars pay to have that refugee cremated?

What makes more sense is to gather all the "questionable" immigrants into arena's, and force them to beat each other to death with lead pipes. Then whomever's left over can drag the bodies back across the border to wherever they came from, then Mexico can pay for it. It solves all kinds of problems:

1) It costs me nothing personally
2) It promotes exercise
3) It shows us who really wants to be here and who has the strength and skills to survive in America
4) It reduces lead in the environment

More government is never the solution!

To

Totally unreasonable solution: why should some deep-state unelected bureaucrat tell me I need to buy a bullet to shoot that refugee? Why should my hard-earned taxpayer dollars pay to have that refugee cremated?

What makes more sense is to gather all the "questionable" immigrants into arena's, and force them to beat each other to death with lead pipes. Then whomever's left over can drag the bodies back across the border to wherever they came from, then Mexico can pay for it. It solves all kinds of problems:

1) It costs me nothing personally
2) It promotes exercise
3) It shows us who really wants to be here and who has the strength and skills to survive in America
4) It reduces lead in the environment

More government is never the solution!
Securing the border is one of the few legitimate purposes of government. Funny how you can't grok this simple fact. We wouldn't need to concern ourselves with millions of illegals and the thousands of criminals, terrorists, etc. who came in with them if we had simply funded CBP and worked on border security. Bad gov created this problem. Keep up with the twisted "logic." Maybe one day you'll have to pay taxes and see them wasted, too.

Latest posts

Back