Today is 6/6/06. Will the world end today?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will the world end today?

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No?

• Hopefully there will be Zombies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I though I had one in my livingroom last night, but it was my cats goofing around while the wifey came home at about one o'clock.

boy was I dissapointed. i've been practising my ninja skills for years in case of zombies.

[quote author="clintrubber"]The TV-news today told there were a lot more weddings than usual... lame excuse if it goes wrong.... [/quote]

Hah! an ex-girlfriend of mine got married on 6/6/06.... I wasn't even invited :roll:

[quote author="HappyTom"]Entombed is releasing their new EP SERPENT SAINTS today!

HT[/quote]

Hey how are they nowadays ? I used to love Entombed. Left Hand Path and Clandestine are still one of my favourite swedish death metal cd's. But i got bored with Entomber since Wolverine Blues came out. Just couldn't get into their new style.
On the other hand both new Grave cd's (Back from the Grave and Fiendish Regression) kick ass.

Flo

[quote author="Infernal_Death"][quote author="HappyTom"]Entombed is releasing their new EP SERPENT SAINTS today!

HT[/quote]

Hey how are they nowadays ? I used to love Entombed. Left Hand Path and Clandestine are still one of my favourite swedish death metal cd's. But i got bored with Entomber since Wolverine Blues came out. Just couldn't get into their new style.
On the other hand both new Grave cd's (Back from the Grave and Fiendish Regression) kick ass.

Flo[/quote]

Theres not much left of Entombed.
Nicke Andersson is playing with Hellacopters and The Solution nowadays.
Uffe is playing with Disfear.
Jörgen is in another band wich i don't remember the name of.
Just recently the drummer (Stjärnvind) who took over after Nicke left the band for Niefelheim.
So right now Entombed is LG Petrov, Alex Hellid and a couple of new guys. I have not heard the new ep yet.

HT

Back