• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Transformerless Vari-Mu PCBs for sale + some other boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heikki

Vari-Mu

One set of boards left for sale

1 set includes the main board, power supply board, GR meter boards and sidechain boards. There is an option to have sidechain boards for rotary switches or potentiometers. Specify which type of sidechain boards you want.

Price for one set is 80€ plus shipping. Shipping to EU countries is 10€, usually more for the rest of the world. If you are in the USA or in that part of the world you might want to PM Scott2000. He should have boards to sell.

Send me a PM or an email
[email protected]

Here is the help thread
https://groupdiy.com/threads/transformerless-vari-mu-compressor-build-thread.78043/

If anyone wants to buy matched 6SK7 tubes for this build send me a message.

I have few boards for UTM transformers for sale
https://groupdiy.com/threads/utm-in...ers-from-poland-eu.79307/page-12#post-1049430
Price is 2.5€ for each plus shipping.

Attachments

• 4582C857-9CE0-4264-9C0D-788F9321AEFC.jpeg
    4582C857-9CE0-4264-9C0D-788F9321AEFC.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
These boards are brilliant. I got mine around Christmas. Brilliant quality, nice layout, plenty of room, easy to follow the signal path.
And the project support is amazing, great project👍

edit: No more boards left but send me a message if you are interested and there will be more. Scott still has boards to sell to people in the USA.
Yes...

Have some sets of blue boards (rotary sidechain) with all of the updates..ie threshold switch.

Shipping some other pcbs fairly recently to Spain, Priority envelope with tracking and insurance, was $40 just for reference. Then there were fees on the other end.

Latest posts

Back