• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Pairs of 80s vintage compressor - nice price SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lassoharp

Selling two pairs of ProTech 663-CL compressor limiters.  Transformer I/O, terminal strip I/O connections, SC access, var attack and release, threshold and output gain. 

Nice general purpose compressors with fairly transparent - but not too much so - sound.  Good hefty sized iron.  Bourns 81 series pots and Bourns switches.  Respectable noise specs and plenty of output gain - you won't need to go past 12 o'clock for most anything into a DAW. 

All units work. 2 units have touch sensitive switches (meter on one, mode on the other) that should either be hard bypassed or replaced at some point if you require toggling.  I always just left them in one position.  All units probably due for a recap.  Very EZ access - entire PC pulls out from edge connector as one piece.

200.00 per pair TOTAL.  This price includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 and includes paypal fees.  Just pay the 200.00 and be done.  :)

For anything overseas or across the border please contact me.  There would some additional cost for shipping depending on your location.  My rough guess would be to expect anywhere from 20-60$ added to total for all international.

[size=14pt]Both Pairs : SOLD

Attachments

• ProTech Lot Pair.jpg
    ProTech Lot Pair.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 115
I will take one pair please....depending on extra shipping costs. I will PM my shipping details for the total. Thank You.

Latest posts

Back