U47FET in BM800 microphone body

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Michael!

Thank you for your answer!

Actually the jumpers made me think for a while, as the markings on the PCB confused me a bit first.

For one mic I use 2x100Mohm, and for the other, I have to admid, I used a 200MOhm resisitor from a tbone mic I am converting (thanks to your elam251 project). Of course I didn't measure it out of pure laziness.

I should be receiving 220Mohm resistors from a friend today, I will report!

Cheers
Max
In the updated building guide in the dropbox folder there are detailed pics for the jumpers. Maybe just recheck if you have the latest version.

Cool, fingers crossed - hope you solve the issue quickly.

BTW, if not reveiling bussiness secrets - where did you order the 220Mohm resistors from? :)

Best wishes,
Michael

BTW, if not reveiling bussiness secrets - where did you order the 220Mohm resistors from? :)
Well those 220 Mohm were supposed to be NOS, but he misread, he only has 220k! Can't find 220Mohm anywhere...

I got another friend, he is an electronics teacher at a local engineering school. Maybe he can cough up a bunch. What is it with those resistor anyway?

Cheers
Max

Well those 220 Mohm were supposed to be NOS, but he misread, he only has 220k! Can't find 220Mohm anywhere...

I got another friend, he is an electronics teacher at a local engineering school. Maybe he can cough up a bunch. What is it with those resistor anyway?

Cheers
Max
I still got 4 in stock ... I'm building a G7 at the moment. If everything works from point 0 on, I may have 2 spare ones. Once I got the PCBs and soldered the mic, I'll let you know ... If I'm lucky and everything works well, you can have the 2 spare ones. shipping in AUT should be still affordable :) ...

Best wishes
Michael

Back