veers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRoberts

Staff member
GDIY Supporter
If it's not been added - the documentary "Drugs as a war against us: The CIA war agains musicians and activists" covers everything from Opium and MKULTRA to now. Paranoid, or is everyone (the rich) just out to get us?

I know you said reference. But fiction is there. Did anyone add - the 60's science fiction writer who marched with MLK... crud what was his name - he was so cool. Beer early today sorry - Harlan Ellison. He wrote the novelette that became "A boy and his dog."

There is a story about a publisher back in the day that owed him royalty money. Back in the time in the US where you could send things POSTAGE COLLECT. Meaning the recipient has to pay for the parcel. So DAILY, he sent a brick with a note attached, "you owe me money." I LOVE IT.
you can use that "dirty" trick with postage paid business reply envelopes... just tape the envelope to a brick... but don't really do that, not nice.
Take care all.. and before you decide I am some 9 year old idiot with leftist upbringing... I was one of the US army's first Sappers (7th ID, 13th engineer battalion) we were not in active war at the time - it was all considered "light intensity conflict" in some 200 countries - what they call asymmetrical warfare now - guerrilla warfare. I served in our only all sapper battalion - one of our squads would be attached to an infantry battalion to do all gods nastiness. This was 1980's US - We were the NEWEST U.S. RAPID DEPLOYMENT FORCE - and one of the ground pounding guys that author Tom Clancy based a character on. We were based in Fort Ord California, near Monterey/Salinas. Typically deployed 220 days a year.
I was drafted in 1970 and met at least one grunt who was a LRRP (Long range reconnaissance patrol) in Viet Nam. Effectively snipers who went out alone to pick off enemy troops and set up booby traps, like claymore mines near well used enemy trails.

Asymmetrical warfare is not a new or recent concept.

JR

you can use that "dirty" trick with postage paid business reply envelopes... just tape the envelope to a brick... but don't really do that, not nice.

I was drafted in 1970 and met at least one grunt who was a LRRP (Long range reconnaissance patrol) in Viet Nam. Effectively snipers who went out alone to pick off enemy troops and set up booby traps, like claymore mines near well used enemy trails.

Asymmetrical warfare is not a new or recent concept.

JR
Our neighbor, Jim, used to watch my friends and I ride the quarter pipe (BMX) we built next to our garage, when I was a boy. He was a former Vietnam LRRP, and a big reason I did what I did; and passed on opportunity to be an aviator. I wanted to be on the ground.

When I got in man-portable/truck-portable nukes were in the training doctrine/manuals. Removed from the manual before I left.
Scary crap. Read more learn more! I have never met a citizen from ANY other country that truly had hard feelings toward any other countries citizens - only governments.

RE: Asymmetrical warfare... There is always an underdog. God this depresses me and I am out of beer. Time to pick up the guitar.

I was 4 in 1970 - maybe.

Last edited:
[I await your comments!] -- OK!!! I'll throw in a few of my personal comments on this topic for everyone to read.....

WA-A-A-A-A-A-YYYY before I actually became a "PCB Designer", I was a "Private" in the military stationed at a -- literally -- SECRET base located in the middle of the Utah desert!!! There wasn't - ANYTHING - around this base for 100-miles in every direction but flat desert and Salt Lake City was just over 90-minutes away, while driving at stupid high-speeds on unpopulated desert roads!!! OH, YEAH!!! To be young and foolish during your early 20's!!!

This military base is where the U.S. Army conducted a lot of their CBRN (Chemical/Biological/Radiological/Neurological) tests and some of these test sites are/were several square miles in size. So.....imagine a radio-type broadcasting tower being several hundred feet high as a "center-point" and then try to imagine thousands of "receiving test stations" located in dozens of spaced concentric circles or rings, with each "test station" located maybe 25-feet or so from one another. Since each concentric ring of "test stations" becomes ever larger and larger and with the furthest ring being a mile or two away from the "center-point", you can only imagine how many "test stations" there had to be overall. It was all staggering to me!!!

These "test stations" all fed their data back to the "test-site central command" building that contained, at the time, an IBM main-frame computer. The IBM computer would receive all of this data, analyze it, compile it and record it on those fast-spinning tape decks that you now see in "SCI-FI" movies. So.....what does all of this have to do with "home-etching PCB's" you ask??? Well.....this:

The engineers who were involved with these tests complained about the incoming data becoming corrupted and ruining their test results. "What can be done to fix this?", they asked. The "Head Director" of this testing group asked an Electrical Engineer who was from Michigan if he could design any circuitry that could clean-up the data signals as they were coming into the IBM computer. The Electrical Engineer guy said, "Yeah.....Sure"!!! Then.....the "Head Director" looked at -- ME -- and said, "Well, Williams.....his circuitry is going to need to be put onto some Printed Circuit Boards -- AN-N-N-ND -- the circuit boards will need to be put into some kind of an enclosure. So.....why don't you just figure out on how all of that needs to be done, OK"??? WOW!!!

So.....here it is in the year of 1972, I had hardly even seen a Printed Circuit Board at that point in my life at that point in time and the only "kind of" mechanical design I had ever done was during my "Drafting" class when I had "Shop Class" in the 9th-grade!!! OK.....This will certainly be interesting!!!

So.....one day the Electrical Engineer (Dave) and I get into a military Jeep and drive-off into the desert to visit several of the actual "test stations" so he can make a series of electrical measurements of them in order for him to know what type of data they are outputting and all of their parameters. As mentioned earlier, since these test sites were each several square miles in size, it took us several hours to not only drive from site-to-site, but also to drive around each test site to a number of the test stations. And, being out there in the middle of the Utah desert, under the direct desert sun, it was a rather hot, dirty and sweaty job!!!

After Dave had collected all of the electrical information he had needed, we drove back to the "Central Command" base and Dave set about to analyze his measurements against the schematics of the "test stations" and began to design circuitry that would "clean-up" the data being fed into the IBM computers. All of this was just "the first step" of the process.

While Dave was designing his circuitry, I was quickly forcing myself to learn about what it would take to "manually hand-tape" Printed Circuit Boards, since I had -- NEVER -- done this before!!! From somewhere, I got some kind of a catalog that had the materials needed to "hand-tape" PCB's and I ordered a bunch of it. In addition, I also had ordered some large rectangular glass baking bowls for cakes, some etching solution, photosensitive PCB laminates and other materials. In addition, I also cleaned out some sections of a large "locker" assembly (like used in a gym to store your clothing and personal items) and created a small and cramped "dark-room" with a swivel-lamp to expose the artwork onto the laminate material. You really had to be "creative" back then when things didn't exist or could be just bought like you can today!!!

After a couple of weeks, Dave finished his circuitry design and he had come up with 8-circuits that he felt would clean-up the incoming data from the desert "test stations". Now, it was up to me to convert his schematics into 8 different PCB-designs, which was something I had -- NEVER -- done before!!! This'll be good!!!

Because I was generating all of the PCB layouts "manually" with no photo equipment, my layouts had to be done on a 1:1 basis of the actual size. And, since this was 1972 and being located in the middle of the Utah desert, pre-set footprints like those that were available from "Bishop Graphics" during the later 1970's just weren't available to me then and I had to manually create all of the component pin-spacings and pad sizes, in addition to coming up with a workable components placement and routable PCB.

But.....I persevered and managed to layout all 8 of the circuit boards. Dave and I kludged together an etching station which also included a small motor assembly that rocked the glass enclosure back and forth to help the etching solution do its thing. When all of the boards had been etched, just like what someone else here in this thread had mentioned, I had to sit down in front of a drill press and manually drill-out all of the component pads so I could mount and solder all of the parts. There were a whole lot of holes to drill out!!!

Since there were no silkscreens on the boards, I had made some kind of an "Assembly Drawing" of each board so I knew where each part went and their orientation. Amazingly, all of the boards and their parts soldered very easily and the finished boards looked really great when each one was completed.

Mechanically, I had designed a small card-cage enclosure for all of the circuit boards. However, for some unknown reason, my memory of the mechanical design details about this project just "aren't there", so I will have to skip that part here.

However, I do remember that the finished mechanical card-cage enclosure and its 8 circuit boards were all designed to fit within a small empty hole within a mound of electronic equipment were contained within a large radome that was mounted onto a flat-bed semi-trailer truck outside of the building which housed the IBM main-frame computer. I had to crawl inside the radome and then crawl into and then behind all of the equipment in order for me to wire-up my little enclosure to the IBM computer wires. It was really weird for me doing all of this as I "knew what I was doing, but I didn't know what was really going on"!!!

A few days after I had installed my little enclosure into the radome equipment and the Electrical Engineers who conduct the tests there at this military base had determined that electrically everything seemed to be a "GO", they then conducted some "Mustard Gas" test out at one of the test sites and all of the engineers very eagerly closely watched all of the data streaming into the IBM computer. Tensions were high in that computer room for the first few minutes!!! Then..........they all looked around at each other and everyone started hooping and hollering and screaming and yelling in JOY because.....for the first time, > ALL < of the data coming into the IBM computer was "clean as a whistle" and was perfectly recorded onto those fast-spinning computer tapes!!!

With me being only 23-years old at the time, I stood there within that computer room and I was amazed to realize that my efforts of not only coming up with the mechanical design of a small card-cage enclosure, but also the PCB-designs of several small circuit boards of circuitry that did "something" to this electrical data coming into the IBM computer made all of this important stuff actually work!!! This experience showed me that -- I -- can "make a difference" in a bigger picture of things. AMAZING!!!

Fast-forward about 20-years.....and I then find myself sitting in an R&D laboratory at the NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center designing 8- to 16-layer Printed Circuit Boards on a computer using CAD-software that costs $20,000 per seat!!! Some of the PCB's are so complex with thousands upon thousands of nets that it takes an auto-router an entire weekend working 24-hours a day just to route these circuit boards!!! And, to think.....I had designed my first 8 circuit boards with absolutely no previous experience or knowledge of what I was doing other than using my "common sense" on how I thought things should be done.

Now.....I have nearly the same PCB-design software as I had at NASA installed here-at-home on my home computer. Life's good!!!

/
BTW what was your MOS (military occupational specialty)? I was drafted in 1970. During processing because of my civilian experience they gave me a list of MOS codes and told me to take my choice. At the time I was trying to avoid being sent to fight in Viet Nam, so I chose the MOS with the longest school. My strategy was to burn as much time as I could in country to reduce my chances of being sent. They won't send anyone with less than one year left on their tour.

When I arrived at Ft Riley, KS. expecting to be sent to 12 weeks of schooling to learn about repairing tank gun targeting computers I was instead assigned to permanent party assigned to a infantry maintenance battalion. Apparently they considered my civilian experience adequate to just award me the 35E20 MOS. So much for killing time in country, but KS was certainly preferable to the Nam. From my entire basic training company only about a dozen of us did not get sent to either Fort Ord, or Fort Polk for AIT (advanced infantry training). I was very OK with that, all those AIT guys were on their way across the pond.

FWIW I never saw a tank computer, the army is effectively run by the clerks (kind of like Radar on Mash). When the clerks saw my test scores they grabbed me for battalion headquarters staff. I was basically a clerk who drove a jeep, but that was far better than digging fox holes.

JR

Lol, yes they were. Nice to get to know you better John.

On the crazy side, we had contests to see how close you could get to the back "safe hah" side of a claymore.

A claymore is about 1 1/4# of C4 with an eff-Ton (metric for about 200-300) of 30 caliber ball bearings (I have a 30 cailiberish scar in my forehead from one). a directional mine with a "kill radius" behind it too. about 25 meters or so behind one is terribly dangerous (and loud).

SGT Travis won, back side of a large tree. MAYBE 3 FEET. SGT Travis can't hear any longer. But he won.

The draft lottery in 1970 was the only lottery I ever won... :rolleyes: I got #34. :cry:

JR

PS: The LRRPs were kind of crazy bad asses... at least the one I knew.
Never won shit either - nothing good. When they called people up for the Gulf I would have been eligible had I already not been all broken; and waiting for a new knee (not the one I got shot in). lol. that one made it fine.

Yup claymores were nasty.... This may just be a story but one famous VN claymore story involves two soldiers on perimeter watch in a foxhole. One guy hid a claymore in the bottom of the foxhole facing up. Then he told his foxhole mate that he was leaving to take a pee... when safely away he started firing rifle shots to get the guy in the hole to trigger the claymore that was supposed to pointed away from the fire base for perimeter protection.
==

While stationed in KS we had a captain briefly after returning from VN. Apparently his own guys plotted to"frag" him (soldiers will sometimes kill inexperienced officers who they fear will get them killed). This guy was an emotional mess, and only lasted over our office for a day or two.

beer... is another thing that sucked about KS. The bars sold 3.2% piss water, you could get real beer by joining private clubs.

JR

To go back to the post that apparently started this: I would love to find a well-written, well-researched, fact-based book about MK Ultra, but weeding through all the chaff out there makes finding good stuff a challenge. Any suggestions?

Fort Ord - I got my first off base pass there. Went down to the canneries to a head shop, got some free clothes from a box, went under a pier and switched out my uniform for the civvies, bought some weed.

In Viet Nam we had to check the claymores every afternoon to make sure they were still wired and pointed OK. We soldiers were not too smart, but most of us could read, so they embossed "Front toward enemy" on the appropriate face.

Attachments

• claymore.jpg
    claymore.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2
Fort Ord - I got my first off base pass there. Went down to the canneries to a head shop, got some free clothes from a box, went under a pier and switched out my uniform for the civvies, bought some weed.

In Viet Nam we had to check the claymores every afternoon to make sure they were still wired and pointed OK. We soldiers were not too smart, but most of us could read, so they embossed "Front toward enemy" on the appropriate face.
Yes, the front side is more dangerous than the backside by a factor of about 10. Thanks for your service.

Yup claymores were nasty.... This may just be a story but one famous VN claymore story involves two soldiers on perimeter watch in a foxhole. One guy hid a claymore in the bottom of the foxhole facing up. Then he told his foxhole mate that he was leaving to take a pee... when safely away he started firing rifle shots to get the guy in the hole to trigger the claymore that was supposed to pointed away from the fire base for perimeter protection.
==

While stationed in KS we had a captain briefly after returning from VN. Apparently his own guys plotted to"frag" him (soldiers will sometimes kill inexperienced officers who they fear will get them killed). This guy was an emotional mess, and only lasted over our office for a day or two.

beer... is another thing that sucked about KS. The bars sold 3.2% piss water, you could get real beer by joining private clubs.

JR
Very nasty. I liked hiding them in walls and ceilings.

==

JR
and thanks of your service. And yes - the idea of fragging someone - ugh, never saw or heard of anything going that far while I served, but the though crossed my mind more than a few times, regrettably. - but I saw more and a few - less than capable people who through the "re-up please stay in" process got to train with us - have the living daylights beat out of them for being stupid. They would often give up or transfer.

iu

simplest weapon instruction manual ever.... I have that t-shirt
==
yup I heard Charlie would like to sneak in and turn the claymores around facing back at the good guys... :unsure: I was lucky and didn't experience the party in the paddies. They sent me in the opposite direction to Germany for NATO Maneuvers.

JR

BTW what was your MOS (military occupational specialty)? I was drafted in 1970. During processing because of my civilian experience they gave me a list of MOS codes and told me to take my choice. At the time I was trying to avoid being sent to fight in Viet Nam, so I chose the MOS with the longest school. My strategy was to burn as much time as I could in country to reduce my chances of being sent. They won't send anyone with less than one year left on their tour.

When I arrived at Ft Riley, KS. expecting to be sent to 12 weeks of schooling to learn about repairing tank gun targeting computers I was instead assigned to permanent party assigned to a infantry maintenance battalion. Apparently they considered my civilian experience adequate to just award me the 35E20 MOS. So much for killing time in country, but KS was certainly preferable to the Nam. From my entire basic training company only about a dozen of us did not get sent to either Fort Ord, or Fort Polk for AIT (advanced infantry training). I was very OK with that, all those AIT guys were on their way across the pond.

FWIW I never saw a tank computer, the army is effectively run by the clerks (kind of like Radar on Mash). When the clerks saw my test scores they grabbed me for battalion headquarters staff. I was basically a clerk who drove a jeep, but that was far better than digging fox holes.

JR
[what was your MOS] -- Mine was "31L20" - Field Radio Communications Equipment Repairman.

[When the clerks saw my test scores they grabbed me for battalion headquarters staff] -- I entered my "forced" (i.e. drafted) military active-duty service, coincidentally, on my Dad's birthday.....August 2nd, 1969. I was at the airport terminal with my parents to board my flight to Ft. Bragg, SC to begin my "Basic Training" period and as the hydraulic-powered doors were closing at the point where only passengers could be, I called out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!" and my Mother just completely lost it right there!!!

When I was at the Army station where I lived at the time in order to take the battery of tests that you have to take so the Army can determine where to place you, I very quickly figured out what these tests were actually leading up to due to what the questions had contained within them and how they were worded. So many questions were like this: Q - Do you like to camp? Q - Do you find hiking through the woods enjoyable? Q - Are you good at building campfires? Q - Do you enjoy fishing? Q - What do you think of being with a group of friends at night and looking at the stars? Q - Did you enjoy being at a Boy Scouts camp? And on and on and on!!!

It became readily apparent to me that all of these questions were leading to some type of "Infantry" position, so I made certain that -- ALL -- of my answers were against the questions or negative in nature as I knew that being in the "Infantry" was probably a death sentence. When the clerks came back out to provide everyone with their test scores, my "Infantry" score >> WAS SO LOW!!! << that they actually had to staple another sheet of paper to the bottom of my score page in order for them to even illustrate -- HOW LOW -- my test score was!!! (NOTE: The scores were shown as a graph). >> I AM -- NOT -- KIDDING!!! <<

[did not get sent to either Fort Ord, or Fort Polk for AIT (advanced infantry training)]
-- After my lovely "Basic Training" time at Ft. Bragg, I was then sent to Ft. Gordon, GA at The United States Army South Eastern Signal School for my MOS-training as a "31L20". The school lasted 10-months and included both basic electricity and electronics training and then (1970-level) digital electronics and all manner of radio-modulation training (i.e., AM, FM, PM, FSK, PSK, QAM, APSK, PAM, PWM, PPM, etc.). It all got rather intense!!!

We started out learning all of the electronics and modulation schemes on stacks of vacuum-tube equipment that was both huge and extraordinarily heavy!!! The gear could handle maybe 12-channels of communications and maybe 3 or 4 different modulation schemes. Our training ended with the latest (at-the-time) digital electronics with a chassis about the size of 2 shoe boxes stacked on top of one another that could handle 96-channels of communications and - EVERY - type of modulation scheme known to man at-the-time!!! And.....I was trained on how to repair all of that gear, which was all fine and good and all of that, but.....where my head was at, at that point-in-time, was being involved with the just beginning and developing "concert sound-reinforcement" industry and what I -- REALLY -- wanted to do then is "ROCK'N'ROLL ALL DAY AND PARTY EVERY NIGHT"!!!

A group of us young G.I.'s did plan a rather elaborate scheme to go AWOL (Away WithOut Leave) from Ft. Gordon for one-day and night in order to attend a "Led Zeppelin" concert that was taking place at a somewhat nearby city in Georgia. But, how all of that took place and played out is a whole other story!!! (NOTE: I actually went AWOL at least 3-times that I can remember in order to attend concerts by Led Zeppelin [Georgia], The Moody Blues [Missouri] and Grand Funk Railroad [California]!!! Of course, each time took extraordinary careful skill in order to both leave the military bases -- AND -- get back in without being detected that I had improperly left in the first place!!! Rather interestingly.....because of my military skills at the time for repairing tube equipment, the owner of the PA company that was providing the gear for Grand Funk Railroad had offered me a job right there on the spot!!! Not only had I gone AWOL to go to this GFR concert, but I didn't even have a ticket for the show itself and I had relied on how I used to sneak into concerts back where I lived in Indianapolis at-the-time.

My "home" method worked there at the Oakland Coliseum and as I was hanging around near the stage, one of the roadies yelled out to the PA owner that one of the guitar amps was working. I just so happened to be standing kind of near the owner of the PA system when the roadie made his announcement and the PA owner then said loudly, "FVCK!!! Where am I going to find an amplifier repairman NOW"??? From out of the shadows from where I was hiding, I spoke up and said, "I could probably fix that amp"!!! The PA owner looks over towards me and says, "WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU"??? I mildly reply back telling him I had come to see the show and that I was in the Army and that I knew how to repair vacuum-tube equipment. He said, "SURE!!! Give it a shot. What do you need"? I just said that I need some basic hand-tools, a VOM, a VTVM if ya got one and some soldering gear".

He immediately has his road technicians gather up all of what I need and I setup a workstation just off to the side of the stage. I take the amp apart, plug it in and start to make measurements -- without a schematic -- until I find an anomaly. Just like the radio gear I had trained on during my MOS-schooling, a cathode-resistor had opened up on one of the tubes, causing the amp to not work. I yell out that I had found the problem and the owner yells back, "What do you need"? I tell him the value and wattage of the resistor and he sends one of his roadies to a nearby Radio Shack to buy some parts. When the roadie comes back, I remove the dead resistor and solder in the new one, turn the amp on and -- YAY!!! -- everything works again!!! That's when the PA owner offers me a job right there on-the-spot!!! I sadly had to tell him that I am here in California in order to be sent over to Thailand so I can repair radios over there at a repair depot. So, to show his appreciation of my repair skills, he gives me an "ALL AREA ACCESS" pass which also gave me permission to actually -- BE ON-STAGE -- during the concert!!! And.....I didn't even have a ticket!!!

During the show, I was standing just behind Mark Farner's amp-stack (that I had earlier repaired) when it came time for Mel Schacher's bass solo. As the stage lighting darkened and a spotlight was focused on Mel, Mark Farner came to stand behind his amp-stack where I was standing. We said "Hi" to one another, but when I then mentioned that I was born in Flint, MI (which is where Grand Funk Railroad was also from), Mark just lit-up and we started talking about different stuff. I made mention how I had repaired his amp-stack earlier that afternoon and we were having a really good time together!!! In fact.....Mark became a bit too engrossed into our conversation because he completely missed his cue to go back out on-stage!!! When he realizes that he had missed his cue, he says to me, "HEY!!! GOOD TALKING WITH YOU!!! GOTTA GO!!!" and he prances back out on-stage with his guitar doing some absolutely blazing riffs!!!

After the show was over and the PA-gear was being loaded back into the trucks, I found myself standing outside of the Oakland Coliseum wondering "Now what"??? Here I am.....having no idea of where I am (remember, I'm "AWOL" from a military base), have no idea of where I am supposed to be and I also have absolutely no idea of how to get where I don't know where to be!!! And, it's like midnight, as well!!!

After asking around a bit, someone tells me that "That road over there goes towards the 'Army Oakland Processing Station'", so I start walking. Life was different back in 1971, so I stuck-out my thumb in hopes to hitch-a-ride with someone who knows the area. Before not too long, some other young person stops and picks me up and asks me where I'm going. I relate that I am heading back to "The U.S. Army Oakland Processing Station" and that I am scheduled to be sent over to Thailand either later that day or the next day. The young dude says, "YEAH!!! I know where that's at" and I tell him about my Grand Funk Railroad concert experience, as music is something that practically all people can identify with one way or another.

The distance between the Oakland Coliseum and the Army Oakland Processing Station is great enough that you have to cross over the Oakland Bay Bridge!!! So.....this was no small trek for me whatsoever!!! The young dude drops me off near the front-gate of the Army Oakland Processing Station and I then come up with a way to get myself back onto the military base -- without -- me being detected and/or discovered by any of the guards or MP's. I find my way back onto the military base and I then had to rely on a somewhat fuzzy memory of where the barracks were where I was "supposed" to be. I had only been on this base a few hours before I went AWOL, so I really did get much orientation information about where anything was located. So, my memory was crucial.

Finally, at around 1:30 AM, I found the barracks of where I was "supposed" to be and I even located my bunk and my stuff. I got myself cleaned-up a bit and "hit the sack" for some sound sleep as "revelry" for the next morning was only a few hours away!!!

YEAH!!!.....that's all a pretty good memory, I gotta say)!!!

>>> SORRY!!! for straying away from the intent of this thread. But, I am only responding back to John Roberts' reply!!! SORRY!!!

/

AWOL stands for "absent without leave"... As I recall the army doesn't do late, it does AWOL, but if you are tight with the company clerk he can keep your name on the morning report saying that you are present even if you aren't there.

I remember one guy who would pay the company clerk to keep his name on the morning reports, even when he was away taking leave, so he would have more vacation time saved up... One time he screwed up and the morning report said he was there on a payday when he actually wasn't. He would have been caught if the officer of the day handing out the pay was paying more attention.

JR

Latest posts

Back