Very nice dynamic processor schematic.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a copy of the schematic which should be more readable for those having trouble with the other one. It's very slightly less quality but still very readable.

TD_BM.gif

I am using IE 6.028 and couldn't get it to open, but right click and save as did the trick. I brought it up in Excel and printed on 2 pages in landscape, so the circuit comes up nice and big. Thanks ijr - an excellent redraw!
Stephen

Hey electronaut

Even the picture posted by you is not viewable. :grin:
Probably some voodoo.
Someone should upload it to our image hosting place:
http://groupdiy.twin-x.com/index.php

chrissugar

Hey Igor

Open the link I posted above and register. Them you can upload the file into your album.

chrissugar

Hey Chris, I was fooling half a hour with this album and allways get :
File Name/URL Error Message
1. TD1.jpg Pixel allowance exceeded.
Well, who cannot see this, it is his own problem- I can see it in photoshop, Corel photopaint, IE6,AcdSee and Opera from two different pc's.
Just tried to share this stuff with people.

I can host it if you want and you can write some words to go with it ... all depends on how much effort you want to put into the educational side of it

right click
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/IJR/TD.gif
works just fine

Kev, what does it means-effort of educational side???
What effort can you do from TD???
Cell pcb's???Thanks, don't want legal issues.
Sell clones? Same.
Use it in mass-populated design???
Paranoic ?

[quote author="ijr"]Kev, what does it means-effort of educational side? [/quote]
if you wanted to have a web page with a description and lesson about what you have to say about the circuit

What effort can you do from TD?
not much effort from me as I have no extra time to stretch across another project
just provide and post the schematic and the web page that your can write the text for and ... I'll make any update as you want.

Cell pcb's???Thanks, don't want legal issues.
Sell clones? Same.
SELL !
sell what ... it's a schematic ... I'll leave selling schematics to PAT

Use it in mass-populated design?
WHAT
where did that come from
I have floated the idea of selling kits or PCBs ... BUT so far I have left that to others like Gustav and refrained from making any profit out of the group that is Group DIY
as for commercial units .. there are other guys that do that here BUT I have never considered that.

Paranoic ?
:?
are you ?
I'd never say that

???
All I did was offer to host a schematic and web page if you wanted ... :roll: ?

Kev, your fast reply and affort were caused by parallel tread about
JLM transformers? :)
Thanx, no need in your help, and Horovitz/Hill and RDH are the better lessons.

Igor, Igor, hmm. :?

Sometimes I have the feeling that posts like some of yours, would make other forums explode.
Here is not happening because people are struggling to be nice and to avoid conflicts so you should appreciate it.

chrissugar

[quote author="ijr"]Hi there, folks!
For educational purpose only,
here is very nice schem.
Redrawn today and may contain some errors.

Cheers,
Igor.[/quote]

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kindness and generousity!!! :grin: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Just out of curiosity, are you going to build this circuit?? If so, please confirm that the schematic is correct if that's not too much to ask... :green:

Thanks again!!!

MUCHO RESPECT.

:guinness:

[quote author="Kev"]
I have floated the idea of selling kits or PCBs ... BUT so far I have left that to others like Gustav and refrained from making any profit out of the group that is Group DIY[/quote]

I think you are thinking about this the wrong way. I am pretty confident that the service I, and others, provide, is as much a profit to the group as the financial gain from selling is a profit to me/them. I dont know if its just the media were communicating through, but you often come off as sounding a bit disgruntled about the "non-sharing nature of the boardsales", but if you count up the hours anyone has to spend doing this I doubt anyone would do it solely for financial gain.

I initially fabricated boards out of my own pocket . I have often sent out extra boards, spare VCAs that I wasnt gonna use, and even a set of Calrec switches just last week, free of charge. I fabbed som amp cards that were not for commercial resale and sent those out to anyone interested 100% free (I was fabbing a few myself anyway, but ended up making a second batch to meet the interest here) I also re-fabbed a whole order of Melcors free of charge when the boards off the grouporder on that turned out to have an error, and I have offered my help in doing small prototype runs before doing full fabrication. In return, Ive made some money, and most importanly, Ive made some very kewl audio units - Its not a one way street by any means!

Just try to think more positively about this, and if you start up your kits, it will surely help DIY to flourish, so why hold back ? We all love DIY!

btw:Im not touching fabrication of this project with a 30feet rubbercovered stick, so no worries ijr. - :musique:

Gustav (supplier for - guess who)

[quote author="ijr"]
TD.gif

Igor.[/quote]

Hi again,
Just wondering what does the point TP and A, E and S stands for in the 100K potentiometer connected to +V and -V?? some sort of trim adjustment??

Thanks!

[quote author="Gustav"]Just try to think more positively about this, and if you start up your kits, it will surely help DIY to flourish, so why hold back ? We all love DIY!

btw:Im not touching fabrication of this project with a 30feet rubbercovered stick, ....[/quote]

I hold back
for, perhaps a similar reason as for the last comment. :roll:

I have had some very heated emails and PMs in the past and continue to get them. Even comments in open forum here and elsewhere have been critical.
I have been accused of having a business relationship with RO for example.
I have no business connections with anyone ... and that includes JLMAudio.
I have a day job that takes the bulk of my time ... and the rest is just spare time that I try to give to others.

Gustav, go for it ,
If the designer of the PCB wants you to make boards the make no apologies.
... as you will remember I got a pair of calrecs from you and passed them on to a freind.
I have no promblem with you making PCBs and have said this a few times.
People bring different things to group and that's what a group is.

Hmmm I´m more interested in finding the schematic this post is all about..*LOOL*..3 pages and I have not been able to see/find a copy of this yet..??? I must be soo stupit !!! *LOOOL*

Carry on gents..

Kind regards

Peter

Back