• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted to Buy - ADR Scamp power supply

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you use a standard International/Condor PSU? there is nothing particular about the SCAMP PSU...

I'm in the same position as you, in that I need a scamp PSU because I have a couple of Scamp modules to rack up. I'm going to make my own PSU. The requirements are pretty simple & it will be much cheaper than an International/Condor PSU

Why don't you use a standard International/Condor PSU? there is nothing particular about the SCAMP PSU...
A special bonus with the 19" ADR'S SRP-60-"scamp"-PSU is it's ability to power up my fully loaded Scamp-Rack PLUS a GML8200 (since it's psu started to hum due to a defective vreg. so i had to find a working solution during a session) without reaching it's limits - still enough headroom to add additional ±28V/p48 modules and GML's if in need. The 8200 sounds as clean as it could AND i really prefer a tidy 19" PSU with an accessible powerbutton & P48 distribution over a hidden box somewhere between other psu's, cables and furniture! Another benefit is it's discrete design: GML is based on metalcan V-reg's, wich is good until they die. I think servicing and recreating a SR60-alike is worth any money!

Latest posts

Back