Well this is exciting! HELLO!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tristan Strange

I found this website looking for information on how to fix the knobs on Korg microKontrol...

I've a degree in Music Informatics (crossover between computing and music) and am just getting round to thinking about putting it to use. I'm good with DSP (SuperCollider/Max/PD/Reaktor), most music software (tracker nerd - Renoise is god) but am trying to get away from the screen at the minute.

I'ves built a few bits from kits in the past... A Shruthi-1, a (currently broken) monome etc and I'm looking in to building a bespoke controller for live performances at the moment.

I'm also a little concerned that I might be designing my own Groovebox thing in the near future.

I'm super interested in every other post I see on here... Not sure how long I'll last before I build m own Pultec EQ...

I'm UK based (Swindon) and Most of my time is spent on climate activism these days. Currently pondering how I can make this hobby relatievy environmentally freindly!

I found this website looking for information on how to fix the knobs on Korg microKontrol...

I've a degree in Music Informatics (crossover between computing and music) and am just getting round to thinking about putting it to use. I'm good with DSP (SuperCollider/Max/PD/Reaktor), most music software (tracker nerd - Renoise is god) but am trying to get away from the screen at the minute.

I'ves built a few bits from kits in the past... A Shruthi-1, a (currently broken) monome etc and I'm looking in to building a bespoke controller for live performances at the moment.

I'm also a little concerned that I might be designing my own Groovebox thing in the near future.

I'm super interested in every other post I see on here... Not sure how long I'll last before I build m own Pultec EQ...

I'm UK based (Swindon) and Most of my time is spent on climate activism these days. Currently pondering how I can make this hobby relatievy environmentally freindly!
hello from Aintree

Latest posts

Back