Where to buy tl783c in the US?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. Good to be busy! I'll probably add capability for installing the resistor/zener or the full 317 circuit to the pcb. Im adding a lot of "options" to the design for the sake of protyping and this would be just another one of those areas.

Drop an email or call when you get a chance.

Helsing aka Jon Erickson

For those of you interested in getting the now valuable DIY voltage regulator TL783C TI brand, please post your orders. I have a large stock available for DIY purchase. I can pass a savings onto all who need them.
Here is the price.

NO MINUMUM ORDER - first come first served.

TL783CKC Texas Intruments $1.55 each

Shipping is extra at $3.00 US domestic , $5.00 US international. A Paypal transaction fee of 5.4% on total sale, not including shipping, will also apply to the grand total.

Price Break for 50 + is $ 1.35US each, 200+ $1.15US

Once these disappear from stock , thats it. I paid $1.68 plus shipping on my last order from Mouser at 10 pieces. Digikey has discontinued this item. Backorders with Mouser will not ship until DEC 10 , 04 and sources are drying up fast. So get some extras for future projects. This component is being phased out - end of life. At the moment there is no direct subtitute part. Once this part becomes scarce distributors and brokers will jack the price up considerably - guaranteed.

Once payment is made I can ship within 5 days.

Payment can be made to my paypal account at [email protected].
All payments must be made from a verified paypal account using a verified address. Purchase request must be provided in the comment section of the paypal payment along with name and shipping address.

That's actually pretty inexpensive! The best price that I have found on this side of the pond is around 5$..

sadly, I have stock enough for years.. :?

:grin:

Jakob E.

Back