which converters for Tec/DnB stuff?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axel, I'm glad that you agree ( and knew that you would too ! )

It was a revelation when I started doing this a couple of years ago, I now
get much better balanced and clear mix's , just with a careful eye on levels.

Try bouncing a heavily processed ( with plugins inserted ) track at high level
( just under max ) and a version at -6dB max peak on the meters and see how that sounds !!!
- re-adjust for overall volume playback of course ...

BINGO !!

Marty.

hi guys, had along time-out due to new job as a physican in a geriatric hospital and making MUSIC with my prism.....
got the orpheus when the british pound were almost same than euro and paid just 2300 euro for it directly in good old britain !
-no brainer-
found myself just laughing when i first time listened the stereofield.

I also optimized my room with backwall panels all the way and some bass traps at the front, that was quite the same
amount of satisfication, really underestimated this !

using samplitude with its own effects only now , dropped all my other software fx except some NI stuff, and i think monitoring levels
in samplitude is much more easy than in other daws i used before
keeping everything at -6 db main peaking at -4 max and mixes are going nice from hand now.
just finished my first complete CD ever, having had just some tracks out in the last 20 years before ( no prob-just making music for fun )
..just heared the last lady gaga track and my own stuff and  i would say i need no master to sound better ?! ::)
should prob. ask her for producing ;D

big greets and thx for advice !
axel

Latest posts

Back