Will you guys do me a quick favor?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

Hi guys,
I can already see my Austin friends rolling their eyes, lol.  The local weekly music newspaper is doing their annual "best of" poll, and I'd really appreciate your vote for my band, Rattletree.  The actual awards ceremony happens during South By Southwest-the largest music industry conference in the world.  We won "best world music" band last year, and it actually made a tangible difference in our ability to book better paying and larger gigs.  Bottom line is that it actually really makes a difference to us if we win, and I'd really appreciate any support!  Anyone in the world can vote, but you can only vote once. The deadline is tomorrow Jan 31st.  This year we are hoping to build on the success of last year and win in more than one category. 

1. Go to http://www.austinchronicle.com/vote-austin-music-awards/

2. Fill out your info at the top (they need your email to verify you are real-they do NOT spam you)

3. Scroll down and fill in: 
    EDM/Dance: Rattletree
    World Music: Rattletree
  Miscellaneous Instrument : Joel Laviolette
  Specialty Instrument Store : Rattletree School of Marimba

4. Scroll all the way down and press SUBMIT (don't push the "save ballot" buttons because that doesn't submit it)

5.  Know that I am really grateful!

Latest posts

Back