Writer/book recomendation and other sordid meanderings

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

I had a chance to have a quick skim through Anthony Summer's book on JedgarHoover, the carry on is a real eye opener to the kinds of dirty tricks that get played at the highest levels of politics and dark state and mafia. The writer suggested the mafia had sex tapes of J.E.H of the most compromising nature possible , this was inevitably used as a 'trump' card against the Feds.

Very much the same catch 22 goes on in Ireland ,except its free state ,anti treaty forces ,the church and big business at crossed purposes. All kinds of sex predators and  pedophiles were allowed up the ladders of power here and their dirt was kept a lid on ,the dirt in turn used as leverage in business and government by the darker unseen forces in Irish politics.

There's absolutely no doubt either that this 'dirty intel war/standoff '  technique  continues bettween the IRA and the UK security services too , at the end of the day this creates a kind of black hole where both sides can  go about there business upto a certain level . The Ira would set up prostitution rings/brothels in London ,british soldiers were especially targeted, again any kinds of 'closet' kink or pedophile tendencies were catered for ,compromising sex tapes were produced  for 'safe keeping' and possible blackmail later on ,this went on on both sides actually tit for tat ,and children known to both sides were used and abused in the process . Of course this same tech went on way at the top too, big business men and politicians could make exceptionally powerfull 'allies by arm twist' if the sh*t ever hit the fan , there does seem to be some suggestion that this dirt goes right to the heart of the royal family ,and when you look back ,Jimmy Savvile ,Rolf Harris ,very close friends of the queen ,theres also other allegations pointing more in the direction of Charles involving him not taking action against sexual abuse going on in Buckingham palace ,its all sounds a bit like Downton Abbey .

Couple all this to the impending doom of Brexit and possible serious damage to economies both sides of the Irish sea,  ,theres no powersharing agreement in Belfast  ,King Donald is busy driving the stake into May's political career ,by default a brexit disaster will  chink the armour of the EU to energise more right wing activies in eastern european countries.

pawn vs Queen ?,looks like the ball is in the UK's court for now  :-\    the whole stageshow could fall down spectacularly on either or both sides and have wider implications ,way beyond trade, in mainland europe especially . Due to freedom of travel over the years between Uk and Ireland ,many have slipped across in both directions without proper means of identification  ,say in the case of adoptions, all of a sudden having to get paperwork together to prove identity might be impossible for some ,many people could end up cut off from family and friends across the either side of the divide or hard border .

divide et impera ,

I get the sense that the FBI was a sort of 'car wash' for the image of American politics in the past.
If they had dirt on you, and you were not fighting to undermine some special interest group with your new-fangled bill, you got dealt with quietly because it mattered more to keep the political system looking clean than it did to expose the corruption of a particular side.

But yeah, today the gloves are off while the cameras are running! 

Ever watch the documentary, "Get me Roger Stone"?  I rarely think, 'man, this person is completely gone to the dark side',  but Stone and by extension, Manafort; they inhabit a special place in the recesses of my heart.

Get me Rodger Stone is a movie that made my jaw drop.  Pure evil genius.  So many dirty tricks and a tattoo of Nixon  on his back.  No really.

Would you believe I never even heard of him before ,a spin doctor extraordinaire by the looks ,most likely a man who has amassed a huge amount of dirt on people . Linked to Manafort ,well that says it all really doesnt it , ;D
This just seemd to fit so perfectly ,I had to post it .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJMSdw6TGY

Theres a guy who turns up everyonce in a while in online interviews ,Chip Tatum , he's well worth a watch or read , he has a website too . This guys level of knowledge of black opps/nation building type things and his willingness to speak openly about it is truely astonishing ,and eye opening . He has apparently dossiers on all the presidents he worked under ,One of his documented claims says he has photos of GB Sr standing at a cocaine press in the jungles in central America somewhere,another that he dropped off cooler boxes marked 'human organ transplant' from Central America to a small air strip in  Arkansas and was met by Governor Clintons cavalcade and thanked for his service to his country ,the real contents of the boxes was  'coke and cash'.
Apparently his first mission under the Nixon Administration was a false flag opp and he was never supposed to return ,against all the odds ,he and one other guy made it out from a group of 13.

Tubetec said:
Theres a guy who turns up everyonce in a while in online interviews ,Chip Tatum , he's well worth a watch or read , he has a website too .

Thx. Found his site:

http://chiptatum.com/

Very interesting.  :-X

I watched the Roger Stone trailer alright ,I dont think I'm going to delve into it much further than that ,but thanks ,eyes open to another codologist of the first magnitude.

These characters opperate like Nazi Ministers for propaganda behind the scenes ,dirt collectors and apparent media magicians ,who know no bounds or human feeling .They turn into creepy old men with age ,that kinda dandy ,laa-dee-da ,probably has a fettish for wearing womens panties and 'rubber necking' rent boys in the limo along the edges of 'beat down' neighbourhoods ,
cattle trader mentality but with human souls ready for sacrifice, Lowest form of scum in the swamp .
Isnt there and old saying 'scum rises to the top' might be more to that truism than we allowed ourselves to believe  ;)

The Nixon tatt on his back ffs  ;D,
jaysus christ and all the saints ,
was that for the president to admire himself while they were playing leap frog?
he probably has 'Bite it Mr President' tatted on his ass too.

I just said I'd try and add something to the  'drain the swamp'  idea ,
Whats the last thing to go down the hole when you pull the plug on the bath , its the scum and unless your careful about washing it down its sticks to the sides , 'throwing the baby out with the bath water' jumps out of the recesses of my mind too. The scum will  claw its way across everyones back to get to solid ground  ,thats a given .

Back