• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB 0.03mm Enameled Copper Wire.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukas

From Europe, i need around 250g, not China, and not old...

I have stock of quite a lot of Enamel copper wire of different thickness, but the most thin I have is 0,05mm.

The only store that I know of in EU that ships to all over Europe and sells small quantities is Banzai in Germany, but I checked and they don't have 0.03mm wire:
https://www.banzaimusic.com/Copper/
If you find any other store that sells small quantities please let me know.

I have been getting my wire from local sources, andold man that used to wind motors from boats and that still has some old stock, and also from a workshop that specializes in winding transformers and sometimes they don't mind to help me out and sell a small quantity of a specific thickness.

As you are in Poland, my advise it to contact member igs from UTM transformers, maybe they can get you the contact of a supplier in Poland.

Latest posts

Back